DA.C - View Single Post - Calibre Wings SU-24 Review
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 06:51 AM   #38 (permalink)
grunt72
Junior Collector

Default Re: Calibre Wings SU-24 Review

Guys, all this strife from a collector's simple review of a plane from a manufacturer you guys (most it seem anyways) seem to love to hate. Personally, you can take it as far serious or as casual as you want when it comes to diecast collecting, but personally I would really want to respect others for their views, however different, from yours. Everyone feels differently, writes differently and yes, spells differently.

So really if you think this forum or this thread is about those "elite-level rivet counters who compare sub 200 bucks mainstream models to real life planes", then I feel the moderator shud set it so and restrict to a very specific list of top tier and very discerning collector group. If its a public board that welcomes genuine collectors from all around the world, let's keep it cordial. Agree to disagree, there's way too may more serious stuff in this world to worry about and not cry abt our little models, which are supposed to bring joy...and not more strife!

Sure, you may be proven right but then again...so what? Friendship in collecting is a much more fun prospect.

Note : Yes, I personally feel that some of the reviewers for the Su24 in question has "simplified" their reviews sure, but I also feel that most if not all of them are quite genuine in their reviews, free model or not.

Just putting my personal views forward, that's all Peace out.
grunt72 is offline   Reply With Quote