DA.C - View Single Post - Aeroclassics April 2018 Release Hints
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 07:09 AM   #48 (permalink)
RStretton
1/600 & 1/400 Fan

Default Re: Aeroclassics April 2018 Release Hints

Quote:
Originally Posted by barison82 View Post
Such a shame. Hopefully AK is right that this is indeed a one-off; either way, judging by his response, the only way you could convince him is to show him your model in person/send it back to him to have a look at. That being said, I think he gets very upset when defects in his products are shown up publically/highlighted in threads such as this - I bet he would have responded in a very different way had you PM'd or e-mailed him privately about it...from what I've seen here in the past, I know for certain that AK is very proud of his company and his products and can take these sort of things very personally. Which may not necessarily be right, if viewed from a customer service perspective, but it is what it is. These are just my neutral observations however.
You are right in some ways however he doesn't respond to e-mails and his PM mailbox is always full. Regardless I am easily one of the biggest customers for his models in the world and am without a doubt one of the best advocates for his products given how often they feature in my blog posts so the suggestion of a vendetta or wrongdoing on my part is odd to me.

I can't believe this is a one-off problem. It'd be a huge coincidence that it was the model sent to one of only two major model reviewers that had this fault out of the whole batch. Maybe it is but it is becoming a fairly regular thing of recent and I haven't seen much in the way of improvement being made.

I try to be fair with everyone. Produce good models get good reviews, produce bad models get bad reviews. It's that simple.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
RStretton is offline   Reply With Quote