DA.C - View Single Post - AC1008 Paper Tiger II - DAC exclusive in the zinc
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 09:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
tim_1/72
Senior Collector

Default Re: AC1008 Paper Tiger II - DAC exclusive in the z

Quote:
Originally Posted by tker76 View Post
It seems I may have misunderstood the situation and am happy to withdraw the copyright nonsense - if that is the case... As I hope my phrasing made clear I found it personally distasteful and would rather it were not so; however, the former person to whom we are both referring does have a history of being petty at times and so my confusion may hopefully be forgiven (remember all the double posts when other members posted HM news before him, which was what dragged me into the whole kerfuffle insofar as I was involved? That was just pathetic...)

I am a member there, but whilst I was never banned certain individuals made it pretty clear my presence was not welcome (the self-appointed forum bosses, who not coincidentally have been banned here, “the brothers” as they laughably referred to themselves) and hence I have not been to the site since, being more than happy with the content and discussion here as well as the other excellent resources we all enjoy from the manus themselves and people like HawkOne with HobbyMasterCollector.com and certainly happy enough to not need to go where I am unwelcome.

Anyway, long story short I don’t care about copyright or exclusivity if nobody else is claiming marketing materials as exclusive and would like to thank you for clearing that up
Yes I'm aware of what took place and it's unfortunate that things ended up the way the did but I'm glad we sorted out this matter at least. It's all good then If I were you though, I'd still visit the other place. Maybe just create another account and change your name to kter67 and maybe use a Canadian flag for your avatar just not to arouse any suspicion.
tim_1/72 is offline   Reply With Quote