DA.C - View Single Post - AC1008 Paper Tiger II - DAC exclusive in the zinc
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 08:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
tim_1/72
Senior Collector

Default Re: AC1008 Paper Tiger II - DAC exclusive in the z

Tker you're a member of both forums so you can check out that post for what it says. As far as banned individuals stating that their pics are not to be shared in any way shape or form without their consent, there was no such request at least to my knowledge. When I deliberately chose not to share pics/posts of certain banned members, that's strictly on my behalf. I was never asked not to. To your point though, I guess posts with the word Exclusive may kind of imply that, but just for the record I've not come across banned individuals specifically making such requests. I can't speak for anyone else though. Personally for me, I couldn't care less if anyone used my pics but if some people don't want theirs being used without their consent, then that's their business just like it's your business if you don't want yours to be used. I'm not gonna start copyrighting my pics just because some individual copyrighted his. Why not take the moral highground. And also you don't have to view it as a forum vs forum thing. I'm a member of both just like you so I rip the benefits of both places. I got an early access to an exclusive review of Calibre's upcoming F-14s from the other forum, so what's stopping you or any of you from doing the same. Just like there may be threads/pics/any info here that's not present in the other forum or somewhere else, I can go to this site and view it and why shouldn't I. I sometimes even end up in French and Chinese forums. Why limit yourself. There's good and bad to be had in any place. At the end of the day it all boils down to the models we wanna add to our collection

Last edited by tim_1/72; 01-12-2018 at 08:48 PM.
tim_1/72 is offline   Reply With Quote