DA.C - View Single Post - TOP GUN Part 2 is on approach! Tom Cruise has confirmed the sequel
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 11:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
neilc777
Master Collector

Default Re: TOP GUN Part 2 is on approach! Tom Cruise has confirmed the sequel

I'm looking forward to this, Top Gun was the movie that got me into aviation. I'm not optimistic it'll be any good, but Cruise really doesn't swing and miss that often with his movies. Val Kilmer will need to lose a lot of weight and poor Kelly McGillis, what to say about her? Will she have been killed off? She looks pretty bad nowadays and her acting career seems to have tanked as well. I say bring back Goose too, or at least have another wacky character that takes his place, maybe reprise Tim Robbins as Merlin. He was a lot of fun. Mav: "I'm bringing him in closer Merlin" Merlin: "You're gonna do WHAT??"
The biggest question for me is...will that "hit the brakes and he'll fly right by" move work in a Super Hornet, which is Fly By Wire. Hmm...I think not. Mav will have to patent another go to maneuver. I also wonder if the Russians will still be flying that F-5 knockoff, the MiG-28...so many questions

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by neilc777; 05-26-2017 at 11:37 PM.
neilc777 is offline   Reply With Quote