DA.C - View Single Post - Your Displays
Thread: Your Displays
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2017, 09:06 PM   #70 (permalink)
Gold Leader
Founder of B747 Community

Default Re: Your Displays

@ Justin Merlin

Well as landing gear goes, it all seemed alright for both plastic & diecast metal models, although adding extra details like hydraulic tubing for the breaks, some probes, antenna's and such would also be more than welcome.
Even that may increase the price a tad, it should all still be very doable, since is aircraft model collectors buy models for the accuracy right?
Not everyone can do such things, people that have disabilities, arthritis (me included) or other disabilities, these desktop models are the perfect solution to that.

Companies need to apply more efforts for that part.
Just my two cents on that.

Here's my Hogan B773 ER , my uncle that lived in Thailand used to fly this aircraft in Business class from Phuket to Amsterdam for holidays and family visits

Boeing 777-300 ER
Thai Airways "New Livery"
Scale 1:200
Hogan Wings

The other one is:

Boeing 747-400-F
TNT "Global Express Logistics & Mail"
Skymarks Models
Scale 1:200

And I am happy with that one. don't need a metal one if the plastic one gets the job done right, as for the B747-8i there isn't much choice, yet I still hope for more B748 liveries as well, just to enlarger our choice range.
The B773 just dwarfs the B744F rofl

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Gold Leader; 01-23-2017 at 09:18 PM.
Gold Leader is offline   Reply With Quote