DA.C - View Single Post - My "Hawaiian" Fleet
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 05:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
AirlinerFan
Collector

Default My "Hawaiian" Fleet

Returned last week from Kauai and received my latest addition to the "Hawaiian" Fleet in the form of an Alaska 737-800. Went to Maui in 1996 via a Rich International L-1011 from SFO roundtrip. After many years of waiting, we returned to Hawaii in 2013 and have been fortunate enough to go several times a year since then. Have flown almost exclusively Hawaiian with the exception of 2014 which had us on UAL (777 outbound and 767 return out of SFO) I wanted to try Alaska which we did from OAK to LIH. (It was okay and would be fine if I did not already have a preference for Hawaiian and lots of miles via the HA mastercard) And let me be honest, I wanted to add another model to the collection. The 767's are starting to look a little long in the tooth inside and their entertainment system is pretty poor, but are such graceful looking liveries! Here is a group photo with the recent addition. I am looking forward to replacing my 717 with the Gemini offering soon enough. (I actually pre-ordered it while waiting to board one at LIH) Now that is useless trivia for you kind folks. Next up is SMF to HNL in a couple of months.

Now if that A380 rumor turns out to be a correct.... watch out.

Brian
AirlinerFan is offline   Reply With Quote