DA.C - View Single Post - Brexit
Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2016, 02:05 PM   #192 (permalink)
Fleetlordatvar
Insane Collector

Default Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aardvark View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by r3500vdp View Post
It's good that all of the UK is reading this model airplane forum, I'd hate to see you waste time typing up that long party manifesto....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Angry View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtMoody View Post
hahahahahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by N. Eberhard View Post
Nice cut and paste post there.

Perhaps you would like to borrow a few of our couple hundred million guns to defend yourselves? It may come down to that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
As soon as I saw that he article was penned by Michael Gove I lost interest. I'd rather read something written by the buffon Boris Johnson than take stock in anything Gove has to say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by willigenburg View Post
Dear Brittons,

Please vote for a brexit save yourselfs.
Don't be afraid you end up isolated in this part of the world you have never been and you never will be.

Your vote against the New World order member named EU could be the end of this non elected soft facist system.

Vote for a BREXIT And ones more Britain will lead the way in the Victory and liberation of Europe. And ones more the defeat of Facism.

Your country has bled hard to fight for freedom of European nations.
In two world wars you have given up almost everything to fight for freedom.
A freedom that the EU wants to take from you.

Dont become the slave of this evil system, choose freedom!!

The EU is part of the New World Order

It is no coincidence that all the banks "jumped ship" at once.... nor that the peoples are being starved into the ground as borders are opened for all.

It is no coincidence that hundreds of concentration camps are being built in American Desert areas.

It is no coincidence that Mexico, USA and Canada are trying to for the Americo union with an "Americo" coin.

It is no coincidence either that the EU is trying to remove Each countries rights underits own constitution.

IT IS NO COINCIDENCE THAT NONE OF THESE PEOPLE IN THE EU WERE ELECTED TO DO ANY OF THE THINGS THEY DO!
OUR FATHER SIGNED UP TO "A COMMON MARKET FOR TRADE"...TRADE !!!! THESE EVIL PEOPLE HAVE TAKEN MANY YEARS TO DO IT, BUT THEY HAVE SLOWLY TAKEN OUR COUNTRIES OFF US!
They have done this in preparation fro the NWO................... Google the New World Order" and learn.
The one point that matters above all is not spoken of at all!

You stand not alone Brittain always know this.
The freedom loving people of the souvreign european nations stand behind you.

Weak group think lost

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fleetlordatvar is offline   Reply With Quote