DA.C - View Single Post - Brexit
Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2016, 08:54 AM   #111 (permalink)
Delta dc-8
Light chop

Default Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean's AA DC-10 View Post
Money money money. How many ways are we going to try to fix a fundamentally defunct notion. When money is the driving point, whatever is trying to be accomplished will fail. Sorry folks, us good ol' humans have done a real number on ourselves and our planet. When you sit back and ask yourself - Have humans had a positive impact on this planet? What's your answer... I know mine. We are undeniably destroying it, doing nothing to make it better off then when we started stealing its resources for our greed. We would have been just fine if we kept it simple. But along the lines of development, we decided to serve ourselves. Now, we WASTE our lives attempting to recover some sort of moral decency. Yet, we kill each other over cents. We blew it, guys. Again, ask yourselves this: Are we headed in a better direction as a human race? It's all gone to hell.

It's beautiful to think nostalgically, and marvel over human accomplishments, human emotions, human dreams, the universe that holds us. I spend my time doing these things. I preach to young people. I let them discover the world which will beat them down in their older years.

The end goal for the time we have left on this planet, and God willing, on alternate living places, would be no races, no religions, no killings, no greed. BREXIT, superpowers, nuclear weapons, terror, food shortages, cancer - they don't fit into this possible reality.

If our mindset was fundamentally focused on a future of no greed borders, no borders, we would not be squabbling over taxes and memberships.

If our race simply cannot reach such lofty goals, so be it. Small states should produce their own goods, and simply trade locally. Revert to the past with the lessons learned of the global failures, battles, wars, greed.

mmarsh, thank you. As an American, I've learned a lot from you about BREXIT. I'm currently visiting beautiful Florence and feel honored to be more familiar with this subject than being in the sheltered USA.

Willigenburg, wow. WILLIGENBURGEXIT
I agree with everything you just said
Delta dc-8 is offline   Reply With Quote