DA.C - View Single Post - Brexit
Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 09:30 AM   #34 (permalink)
eugenevh
Master Collector

Default re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by LH B747-430 View Post
First of all you shouldn't be so intolerant and accept a different opinion, which is called discussion.. I don't spread propaganda, that is my opinion and i wrote statements of airline related people, because this forum might have a small focus on the industry. Britain will lose a lot of advantages when it quits and it will be more isolated - that's what a Brexit is about, isn't it!? Why should a then non-EU Easyjet have the right to fly intra-EU routes? It can't becasue the EU laws will not allow U2 to do so.. Can you explain the advantages of a Brexit for e.g. the aviation industry of UK to me please? I think you overestimate the importance for the EU needing UK after a Brexit. The signal or the commitment to the EU will be way more important to the EU states than including UK with advantages again, which wouldn't make any sense. There will be disadvantages for the EU when UK leaves as well, but they will be significantly smaller. I, as a German would like them to stay as I think the EU was the right answer after WWII and integration of the European nation will make us all better. Setting up new borders to mainland EU is not the right answer to me. There is no doubt that the EU has its faults, but i'd rather see a reformed EU than an irreversible disintegration. That's my 2 cents, not propaganda.. If your pro Brexit, good for you and even more - i couldn't care less..
Whoah there friend. I didn't disagree with you at all. Read my post again. The first part was sarcastic towards those people who support Brexit. That is why I started the second part of my post with "On a realistic note...."

I agree fully with you, Britain exiting the EU would be a huge mistake. The whole union would suffer, but Britain would suffer the most.

Please read my post again, but this time read the entire post and don't just focus on the first part.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eugenevh is offline   Reply With Quote