DA.C - View Single Post - Brexit
Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 07:33 AM   #32 (permalink)
eugenevh
Master Collector

Default re: Brexit

@LH_B747-430 and @MMARCH and @Big_Al,

Don't you three come spoil the circle**** going on in this thread about the evil of the EU with your non-isolationist propaganda and fears of impending disaster should Britain leave the EU.

You spoil the general consensus that the EU is lost and Britain will be dragged down with it into the pits of hell should it remain part. :P

On a realistic note however, I am glad that DA.C is not populated just by ignorant, bigoted collectors and that some sanity prevails in world views. There is a small, but very vocal minority on these forums who has some "weird" world-views to say the least.

No country can be isolationist in modern times. I find it odd that such views are even considered by rational minded people. But perhaps therein lies the rub.

People tend to speak out of emotional feelings and not by careful analysis of what the consequences would be of subjects such as "Brexit"and across the pond the "Make 'Murica great again by closing the borders" brigade.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eugenevh is offline   Reply With Quote