DA.C - View Single Post - GJ Virgin A340-600 stabilizer issues
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 07:50 AM   #49 (permalink)
arcunia.nl
Insane Collector

Default Re: GJ Virgin A340-600 stabilizer issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by crownvic View Post
I find this to be very interesting..I have destroyed many a model with super glue accidents due to glue overrun and or dripage. I never knew Elmer's glue would work. Is it strong enough to hold metal in place? Thanks for the helpful tip...I will try that in the future.
When you use superglue, use the gel instead of the classic.
When needed, i always use superglue (Pattex) gel and use a toothpick to put it correct on the places where needed.

The classic version of the superglue is very liquid, while the gel is more..... well like gel should be.
With the classic version of the Pattex superglue, the chance of destroying your model is much bigger as the glue can "drip" along parts that shouldn't be glued and kill your model, while the gel doesn't have the habit of doing so

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Our
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Like us on

Our models on

My pics on
arcunia.nl is online now   Reply With Quote