DA.C - View Single Post - New Arrival Photos: JCW Etihad A346 and 773
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 10:39 PM   #23 (permalink)
TONKA
Insane Collector

Default Re: New Arrival Photos: JCW Etihad A346 and 773

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Alpha View Post
Unfortunately there is not another single piece of documentation that supports your claim or your 'document', including GE's own website.

One of the main problems is General Electric doesn't make the fan cowl, Boeing does. The engines are shipped from General Electric via a 747F in a transport cradle and Boeing fabricates the cowling in their factory. And 166.46" is around 13.8', not 14.1'. And you yourself have pointed out there is just a 1" difference in fan diameters and fan cowl diameters between the -90 and the -115B1 engines. the number I've always heard is 13'7", but even GE's own website doesn't have anything to support that number.

Not interested in a separate thread. I just think your information is wrong or 'doctored'. I would just hope JCW doesn't make the same mistakes again on the GE-90 V3 mold.
You can't find the document doesn't mean you are correct, Okay, I am now found that your findings can even supersede the GE Manual...
People clearly know who is wrong or correct and please give other member a rest for all 777 threads, if you want to continue, go to my thread.
TONKA is offline   Reply With Quote