DA.C - View Single Post - New Century Wings F-14A AARDVARKS VF-144 (or 114?) NH105 1978
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 10:34 PM   #118 (permalink)
Ukrainian_Falcons
The Collector

Default Re: New Century Wings F-14A AARDVARKS VF-144 (or 114?) NH105 1978

@ Tomcatter: No by the varks being rushed I don't me the release date, I mean the actual manufacture of the models is being rushed, as evidenced in many pics pointing out issues, manu's DO NOT produce poor quality pre pros on purpose, that would be like shooting yourself in the foot. Collectors base pre ordering and cancelling pre orders off those photos, I've heard it on here many times

@ FFP, Mate I don't go into such details as I'm not an aviation mechanic but you can bet that I'm not pleased to hear of these silly little additions and omittions either, I favour neither company, only which release is done well (fit and finish) and accurately, in most case accuracy has done to hell so its fit and finish I look at, hence why I highed the issues, no for some CW vs HM fan boy butt hurt battle but so ppl are aware of the issues, before I posted my photo, it was nothing buy cheers and at first I was like yeah baby but then I saw that tail and was like WTF ? does no one see this ?

@ Dan, pretty sure my photo yesterday proved the same thing

Finally, I would like to point out that the "pre pro" CW have posted and the "pre pro" TFM have posted are not the same model, you can clearly see and is a massive joke, on the CW photo, scratches near the stabs at the rear of the fuselage, in TFM pics, it is not present, further proof that this release will be a mixed bag of QC issues and errors IMHO and hence why I strongly recommend that we purchase these after inspection, not off the internet and sight unseen
Ukrainian_Falcons is offline   Reply With Quote