Sale goes on after New Year. Here's my list of models that have to go:
- Inflight/Aviation200 Cathay Pacific L-1011 TriStar 'Super TriStar' c/s - Reg.: VR-HHK - Limited: 60 pieces (#IFCXL1011VRHHK) - $250
- Inflight BEA/Eastern Demonstrator L-1011 TriStar - Reg.: N305EA - Limited: 330 pieces (#011001) - $175
- Inflight PSA Demonstrator L-1011 TriStar w/ customer logos - Reg.: N10114 - Limited: 276 pieces (#IF011004) - $175
- Inflight Eastern Airlines L-1011 TriStar 'Bicentennial' - Reg.: N316EA - Limited: 240 pieces (#IF011016) - $175
- Inflight Saudia L-1011 TriStar - Reg.: HZ-AHA - Limited: 240 pieces (#IF011047) - $150
- Gemini Royal Air Force L-1011 TriStar 500 - Reg.: ZE705 (G2RAF120) - $100
- Gemini Air Canada L-1011 TriStar 500 - Reg.: C-GAGK (G2ACA196) - $125
- JC Wings Air Lanka L-1011 TriStar 500 - Reg.: 4R-ULA - Limited: ??? pieces (JC2192) - $75
- JC Wings BWIA International L-1011 TriStar 500 - Reg.: N3140D - Limited: ??? pieces (XX2566) - $100
Shipped from Germany.
info for non-European destinations: I can arrange regular German Postal Service/DHL international priority letter (uninsured/not trackable) at EUR 19,- or DHL packet (insured/trackable) at EUR 45,-. German Postal Service rate given is per model at a weight of up to 2kgs and of a total dimension-restricted which is suitable for one 1/200 L-1011 incl. safe packaging (I do always use a double layer of bubble wrap for the model's box and additional filling materials, and a suitable shipping box). For DHL packets, I am furthermore purchasing an all-new DHL shipping box for your shipment.
Shipping within the European Union
is much cheaper, of course.