DA.C - View Single Post - Inflight 200 747's
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 04:06 AM   #27 (permalink)
geeforce9
1:200 and 1:72 Collector

Default Re: Inflight 200 747's

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadMajor View Post
Personally I think the Herpa Premium models of the 744 are as good as it gets, just my view. Of course being an avid ANZ collector I'm blessed with having three schemes from this manufacturer in my hangar

I have a good number of IF200's 744 as well as a few SP's and love them.

But the HP will always reign supreme
I have a HP Lufthansa 747 which I got for steal thanks to some minor damage to the undercarriage and wings which was easily fixed. It is amazing, and I would kill for those NZ 747s, especially the LOR specials...I did in fact see a Legolas example sell for a good price some weeks back but had already spent my budget! I will agree with you that they are then best replica 747s as plastic can be moulded and joined better and printed on easier too. But, like you, I am also very happy with my IF and JCW 747s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A6-EGO View Post
1) IF200 has lowered the prices of their 747 already. Every retailer knows it.
IF200 747s always cost around 99 from retailers in the UK over the past year, ok I've only been collecting since Feb last year but I haven't seen the price change in that time, up or down.
Most UK retailers seem to give a baseline price for JCW 747s as between 110 and 130...ok with membership discounts you can get them for less than 100 if you shop around. So if indeed the prices of 1:200 747s has dropped, this price fall is not reaching the customer, or not in the UK anyway?!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
geeforce9 is offline   Reply With Quote