DA.C - View Single Post - What models would you like to see done
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2015, 01:23 AM   #66 (permalink)
gospodin
Bite Me

Default Re: What models would you like to see done

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOWguy View Post
Two points, I have to put a lot of effort into building the survey, I am not going to troll other threads for ideas and said badically the first 200 suggestions to me get included. Second. THIS survey is for 1/72. The 1/200 list is still open for input to the 200 max listings - http://www.diecastaircraftforum.com/...wish-list.html.

If there is a strong demand for a one off or prototype, the manufacturers should know.
Actually, going by your first post, I read 1/200. There was no clear statement I read where this was 1/72, sorry. Also, you listed the de Havilland Vampire, which has already been done by Corgi in 1/72. Others have listed the Fairy Gannet, F-5 and EE Canberra, which have also been done in 1/72. Third point, you don't have to take my suggestions, I just pointed out that there is a dearth of Russian heavy aircraft represented in any scale, but 1/200 seems the most practical. And I didn't read your plug-ins, just perused the posts. Really, I'm not trying to upset the applecart here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Steve

Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or imbeciles who really mean it. Mark Twain
gospodin is offline   Reply With Quote