DA.C - View Single Post - Current Canadian Airlines Not Yet Represented in 1/200
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 10:17 AM   #77 (permalink)
dash8i
Junior Collector

Default Re: Current Canadian Airlines Not Yet Represented in 1/200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zendocon View Post
Here's something to consider:

There are currently FIVE airlines in Canada that fly regularly scheduled domestic jet service year-round. Those airlines are:

1. Air Canada
2. WestJet
3. Air North
4. Canadian North
5. First Air

Of those airlines, only Air Canada and WestJet have been represented with 1/200 scale jet releases. Canadian North got a Dash 8 release from JC Wings, but it wasn't in full-livery. It was a plane leased to Canadian North from Regional 1.

In addition, there are two major Canadian airlines that offer year-round international service and neither have been represented with a proper 1/200 release:

1. Air Transat
2. Sunwing

There are also dozens of regional carriers in Canada yet to be represented, some of which certainly deserve releases that would sell well. I plan to shed light on some of those airlines in this thread by providing some information about the airline, photos, and reasons why they deserve a release in 1/200.
Inflight has made a 787 for Air Canada in 1:200.
The color is seriously OFF.
Wanted to report it here but see no way to start a thread and when you email to ask for assistance, one does not even receive the courtesy of a response.

I am a senior and I am unimpressed with the lack of courtesy that has been shown to me in the past. There's no need for it.
dash8i is offline   Reply With Quote