NORTH CARIBOO AIR
Based in Fort St. John, British Columbia
For five generations, North Cariboo Air has served western Canada as a quality charter service airline. They have over 250 employees and more than 30 aircraft including modern planes such as the Bombardier Q400.
* North Cariboo Air own and operate a fleet of modern turbo prop and jet aircraft.
* North Cariboo Air offers premium charter services in Western Canada
* North Cariboo Air aspires to be a "green" airline through "on-board recycling," use of fuel efficient aircraft, in-house "green" programs, etc.
* North Cariboo Air contributes to the communities they work in through their Cariboo Cares Foundation.
* North Cariboo Air supports charities such as the Ride to Conquer Cancer, Kids Cancer Care, Missing Children Foundation, the Salvation Army, Movember, and the Northern Addictions Rehabilitation Centre.
North Cariboo's Fleet Includes:
Avro RJ100 (BAe 146)
de Havilland Canada Dash 8-300
de Havilland Canada Dash 8-100
Beechcraft Super King Air 200
Canadair CL601 Challenger
North Cariboo Air Bombardier Q400
Avro RJ100 wearing a moustache in support of Movember
North Cariboo Air Douglas DC-3 in Edmonton in 1986.
North Cariboo Vickers 806 Viscount in Exeter, England in 1985.