Established 2006, Commenced operations in 2009
Based in Calgary, AB
Originally planned to fill a gap in the services that Air Canada and WestJet provide, Enerjet's focus thus far has been flying workers into job sites in Alberta. In the past, they have operated charter flights to holiday destinations. They plan to start flying scheduled flights in the near future.
* Enerjet owns and operates a fleet of modern state of the art 737-700 Next-Generation aircraft.
* Enerjet has partnered with Air Transat to fly on their behalf on select flights.
* Enerjet has flown to holiday destinations such as the Caribbean and Mexico from Calgary, Vancouver, Edmonton, Toronto and Winnipeg.
* Enerjet currently primarily flies charters for oil companies sending employees Alberta for work.
* Enerjet has plans to offer regularly scheduled flights in the near future.
Boeing 737-700 (x3)
Enerjet Boeing 737 in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan