DA.C - View Single Post - AC imperfection - disappointing Azul A332
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 05:25 AM   #36 (permalink)
Groover158
Aussie Icon

Default Re: AC imperfection - disappointing Azul A332

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetboy787 View Post
... The OP is pretty close with Phoenix and was the one who pushed them for antennas. ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by aklein707 View Post
...The OP has the absolute chutzpah to start such a thread, probably because he was told that Phoenix will make the model, and to campaign for them, however, as this was an airline order, with less than 20% going to the collector's market (all of which sold out immediately), and done to AZUL's specs, I really don't give a rat's azz what this OP has to say!
Over the years, I have posted mostly positive comments about Phoenix and their products, especially the 777, so if Izzieitamoron thinks he's earning bozo points by putting down AC, GJ, or JC, he's actually doing the opposite.
Isn't the OP also the same guy who recently criticised the new Phoenix A350 in pretty much the same tone as in this thread (including photos)? I wouldn't expect that from someone who's agenda is to only push Phoenix products.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklein707 View Post
I'll make you more upset.. go f-ck yourself!!
... and I could care less what you think!!!
No disrespect, but some people take criticism well, others not so.

My Collection:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Groover158; 09-16-2014 at 08:24 AM.
Groover158 is offline   Reply With Quote