DA.C - View Single Post - IDF soldier taken by Hamas/Palestinians
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 09:03 PM   #156 (permalink)
RStretton
1/600 & 1/400 Fan

Default Re: IDF soldier taken by Hamas/Palestinians

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklein707 View Post
I will not argue your beliefs, soul, or conscience, or lack thereof! In our Western society and culture, we should all have the freedom of religion, or no religion at all!
Evil subhuman animals such as Hamas will not even give you that!
I don't condone the launching of rockets into Israel Andrew. But tell me how many Israelis have been killed by those rockets? The number is tiny.

Then tell me if Israel's response isn't a huge over-reaction? Israel perhaps would do better to analyse why people are attacking them. Could it not be because of years of conflict and the disinterest of Israel in finding a two state solution. I think so.

Exactly how is invading Gaza going to help anybody? What is Israel's aim here exactly? Surely you don't believe the rockets can be stopped by this offensive. Israel pulls out and the tunnel digging will start again and the rockets will restart because the grievances that cause them have not been resolved. Israel's real objective appears to be to keep the Palestinians weak and divided so that Israel never has to worry about there being an official Palestinian state or a real solution.

Your suggested action appears to be to kill all Palestinians because all Israel is doing at the moment is creating Hamas supporters out of desperate people with no other options.

And NO when schools have children and civilians inside them and you know it they are never legitimate targets regardless. That is the LAW unless you are a terrorist.

Anyway those are my last words on this subject. I would rather discuss die-cast models on DAC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by RStretton; 08-08-2014 at 09:15 PM.