DA.C - View Single Post - Witty Wings EF-2000 Eurofighter – Early Pre-Pro Shots
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 06:30 AM   #39 (permalink)
Mikael
Senior Collector

Default Re: Witty Wings EF-2000 Eurofighter – Early Pre-Pro Shots

The point neither of you haters are getting is this: criticism is okay AS LONG AS IT IS CONSTRUCTIVE. Saying "omfg such crap" is not helping neither you, nor the others, nor the manufacturer. And here is a big one: No matter how big the group, that does the research of the real things, they are not likely to get it 100% correct. BUT, you see, on forums like this, there are people with passion for certain aircraft. And they most likely know more about the plane than a guy, that sits in his office, doing his job, but without passion for a certain aircraft. Thats when the passionate guy comes in, and gives them advice on what to do and what not to do. Thus making the mould better. As I stated before, I dont like the real Eurofighter, neither does my country use them, so I am not getting it. Yet, I tried to post as much CONSTRUCTIVE criticism regarding this particular piece as I can find. Why? Because this way, I can possibly help make the model better for people that like the EF. They, in return, might help correct some of the planes I like but they dont.

You see, especialy the users Ukrainian _Falcons and sarcasm, I have never seen any constructive criticism from them. Only the likes of "OMG SO BAD" "WHAT A CHEAP CRAP" and stuff. While you MIGHT be showing the manufacturer your attitude, I bet you, sooner or later the will stop posting pre-pros, they will stop caring about user opinions, but they wont stop making profit. If you guys want to bury our hobby by pissing every single manufacturer to the point where they either stop communicating and listening to us, or they just close the bussiness completely, go ahead. You are making a good point as to why to stop producing the models, if all the companies get is a bucket full of hate and **** every time they try to do something.

P.S. If you want to get the plane as realistic as possible, go ahead and buy a real one. That is your best shot at accuracy. Or you know, you can buy the plastic kit, spend weeks and weeks perfecting the plastic parts to the point where it is an exact copy of the plane in whatever scale you want, then you buy some accesories, like cockpit parts made out of thin and fragile metal, spend weeks putting the whole thing forever, then some more time spraying the camo on it, then some more time putting the decals on. So you know, like, put your own work to it. Like the people in the companies that make diecast models do. Not just go to a shop and say "Gimme that crappy 1/72 whateverplaneyoulike" and keep complaining about it. Go try that. For a change.

Last edited by Mikael; 02-03-2014 at 06:35 AM.
Mikael is offline   Reply With Quote