DA.C - View Single Post - Hobby Master HA4401 Lockheed Martin USAF F-35A 461st FLTS, 412 TW, spring 2013
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 11:54 AM   #49 (permalink)
Sachiel
Senior Collector

Default Re: Hobby Master HA4401 Lockheed Martin USAF F-35A 461st FLTS, 412 TW, spring 2013

Good news everyone. William and his team have corrected more details on this particular F-35. I've told William to remove the incorrect addition of the antenna from the aircraft along with the extra lines that are present on top and around the circumference of the nose cone. There is a catch with the nose cone however, as a narrow strip of plastic and metal underneath the nose is needed to connect the nose cone to the rest of the model. Hopefully any seams that may exist will be covered up by paint.

I've done my best with William to ensure that this model comes out great! Guess when it comes to new 21st Century jets like these you got to leave it to the younger generation of collectors to ensure that these models come out great. William is a joy to communicate with and I had a very easy time communicating what needed to be changed on this model similar to the communiques that ACpilot has been doing for the HM RCAF Golden Hawks release.

This is why I LOVE Hobby Master! Best part is I'll be in Hong Kong in late December and early January, just in time to pick up this F-35 release from the local retailers!
Sachiel is offline   Reply With Quote