NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020 - DA.C
 

Go Back   DA.C > Ground Control > 1:400 Scale Model Aircraft

Like Tree39Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
Old 09-16-2020, 11:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Collector
 
ngmodel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: GUANG DONG
Posts: 877
Default NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

Hi guys,

Glad to bring you the under 12 new items, the item SP-XXX is shifted to next month. (The original thread was locked? Seems no new posts can be seen.)

1:400
53148 Icelandair 757-200 TF-FIS (National Geographic livery)
53149 Fuerza Aerea Argentina 757-200 T-01
53152 Northwest Airlines 757-200 N549US (bowling shoe)
58060 Hainan Airlines 737-800/w B-1786 (with scimitar winglets)
58061 Hainan Airlines 737-800/w B-1729 (with Air China's nose)
58069 Suparna Airlines 737-800/w B-1992
13017 Delta Air Lines A321-200/w N339DN (n/c)
13018 Delta Air Lines A321-200/w N391DN (with "THANK YOU" title)
39005 Luftwaffe A350-900 10+3
31017 Court Line L-1011-1 G-BAAB
31018 Court Line L-1011-1 G-BAAA

1:200
71006 Turkish Authorities Falcon 7X TC-CMC













ngmodel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-17-2020, 12:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
Master Collector
 
Michael Magdaleno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: It's a dry heat!
Age: 58
Posts: 948
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

Will be ordering the Northwest Bowling Shoe 757 and the Delta A321 N339DN.
Michael Magdaleno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 12:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tremendous Collector
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Mile High City
Posts: 1,050
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

Outstanding. Can't wait to get the Northwest, I'll be ordering two.


Last edited by Transpac787; 09-17-2020 at 12:42 AM.
Transpac787 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 09-17-2020, 12:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
Collector
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 136
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

Going for the bowling shoe, thank you, and nat geo.
vellnueve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 12:31 AM   #5 (permalink)
Master Collector
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 735
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

I will order the NW Bowling Shoe and the DL A321 normal livery! Will wait to see photos of the A350-900 first before deciding on the German Govt aircraft.

Thanks NG for the great releases! Also have to give kudos for taking big risks with really obscure quirky stuff like the 737 with mismatched nose and the Republic 757 with mismatched engine cowling!

Harvey
__________________
Most Recent Arrivals: Jet-X Ansett New Zealand Bae-146-300, NG Southwest 737-800

Previous Arrivals: AeroClassics Air France A320 F-GHQK, GJ United B737-300 Blue Tulip, AeroClassics Air France F-HBNJ
C141*Lifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 12:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
Collector
 
wannabqb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 49
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

Both Deltas and the Northwest for me. Thank you for another great set of releases! Noticed the chevrons on the core exhaust for the A321s, love the attention to detail since that is unique for CFM56 engines on the A321

Last edited by wannabqb; 09-17-2020 at 12:49 AM.
wannabqb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 01:38 AM   #7 (permalink)
1:400 collector.
 
Redrado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Pamplona
Posts: 188
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

National Geographic 757!!!
MDWTWA MK2 likes this.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


NEED

- EC-NBE (Iberia A350-900) - Please NG!!!
- EC-LJR (Iberia CRJ-1000)
- F-GUGE (Air France A318)
- EC-MXM (Air Europa 737-800)
Redrado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 01:40 AM   #8 (permalink)
collEctor!
 
B767Aviation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 25
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

Hmm, I don't see the Awards decal (next to the L1 door) on the 13018. I saw NG asking about it on IG, the actual model would have that detail, right?

Anyways, here is the image of the decal, from the official Delta news hub website:

https://news.delta.com/most-awarded-airline-decal
__________________
Please more 1:400 RJs!

Last edited by B767Aviation; 09-17-2020 at 01:43 AM.
B767Aviation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 01:56 AM   #9 (permalink)
Senior Collector
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 238
Default

Very nice. I'll definitely get the Luftwaffe a359 and maybe the Icelandair. Looking forward to seeing what the polish registered model is next month 🙂 🙂
planeoldwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 03:53 AM   #10 (permalink)
Speedbird 9
 
barison82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: LONDON
Age: 38
Posts: 1,496
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

Excellent, going by the artwork above it looks as though NG have taken the time to correctly detail the earlier RB.211-22 engines with the longer 11-degree afterbody and early cascade portion of the reverser, which are accurate for the Court Line pair, PSA examples, TriStar One, the Eastern BEA demonstrator, and all other early MSN examples for Eastern/TWA/Delta/ANA/Saudia, up until 1976. Just need the "canoe" for PSA, then Aero Peru could be done accurately, too.
__________________
"If you're in a hurry, don't worry because I've got a pretty fast act. Before you get a chance to hate me, I'll be gone." - Tommy Cooper


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

barison82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 05:09 AM   #11 (permalink)
Livery polution rules!
 
mark4323's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 420
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by C141*Lifter View Post
Also have to give kudos for taking big risks with really obscure quirky stuff like the 737 with mismatched nose and the Republic 757 with mismatched engine cowling!

Harvey
Vietnam Airlines will keep them busy!! You can see a couple of mismatched noses here.

NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020-dsc03662.jpg
mark4323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 06:04 AM   #12 (permalink)
17 years collecting
 
Big Al's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Near GLA
Posts: 6,102
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by barison82 View Post
Excellent, going by the artwork above it looks as though NG have taken the time to correctly detail the earlier RB.211-22 engines with the longer 11-degree afterbody and early cascade portion of the reverser, which are accurate for the Court Line pair, PSA examples, TriStar One, the Eastern BEA demonstrator, and all other early MSN examples for Eastern/TWA/Delta/ANA/Saudia, up until 1976. Just need the "canoe" for PSA, then Aero Peru could be done accurately, too.
Excellent attention to detail there, both Court Tristars and the Nat Geo 757 for me.
barison82 likes this.
__________________
Let's be having, the British Airways/British, Negus & Negus BAC 1-11-500 in 1:400 please !
Big Al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 06:19 AM   #13 (permalink)
Junior Collector
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 6
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

Court line L1011's for me.
Najib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 06:26 AM   #14 (permalink)
aka Goonybird
 
Aviaction's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Planet Gong
Posts: 2,114
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
Excellent attention to detail there, both Court Tristars and the Nat Geo 757 for me.

Yes might have the Court Lines. Shame the BAC 111s haven't been done as a set. only had a couple poorly released.
__________________
79x 1/200 Concordes plus 3x JCW/Gemini - and the fleet keeps growing. 5x 1/200 Concordskis - 24x 1/400 Concordes
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Aviaction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 06:49 AM   #15 (permalink)
Collector
 
CWL757's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 58
Default

Nice set of releases but just the NatGeo 757 takes my fancy this month. Shame about the delay on SP-EXX but no worries. P.S. i love the odd cowlings/nosecones, makes the models much more realistic 🙂
Tris10&11 likes this.
CWL757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 07:12 AM   #16 (permalink)
Diecast Quality Inspector
 
Adrian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: England
Posts: 3,638
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviaction View Post
Yes might have the Court Lines. Shame the BAC 111s haven't been done as a set. only had a couple poorly released.
Will wait to see if the colours are correct on the Court Line Tristars.

What ' couple of poorly released BAC 111s'??? Both the Gemini pink -500 series and the Aeroclassics - 400 series were both nicely done with correct colours.
__________________
Adrian


The missing B.707s still needed to be done in 1/400: Uganda Airlines, Luxair,

DC-8s still needed to be done in 1/400: UAT, Iberia ('80s scheme), Air Ceylon, Air Spain, Seaboard World (-63CF)

Aeroclassics Comets still missing- Dan Air (4 & 4C), United Arab Airlines/Misrair/Egyptair, Kuwait AW, Sudan AW, East African AW, Saudi Royal Flt.
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 07:28 AM   #17 (permalink)
Senior Collector
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Verona
Posts: 164
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

I would prefer 757 icelandair old livery, but sure I'll take Naional Geographic. Probably I'll order A350 Luftwaffe and 757 Northwest too.
engvej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 07:56 AM   #18 (permalink)
Collector
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Milton Keynes
Posts: 74
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

Court Line L1011's for me. Brilliant.
captainflynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 08:11 AM   #19 (permalink)
Collector
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 85
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngmodel View Post
It'd be cool if you guys eventually made distinct moulds for the A350 sharklets.
Attached Thumbnails
NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020-1.jpg   NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020-2.jpg  
FlyingDog likes this.
Tcaeyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 09:52 AM   #20 (permalink)
Senior Collector
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Hanoi
Posts: 166
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark4323 View Post
Vietnam Airlines will keep them busy!! You can see a couple of mismatched noses here.

Attachment 346626

Yes because model is not a spare part
__________________
The future of Aviation is always bright

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
pianisthuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 09:59 AM   #21 (permalink)
P&W Wasp Major
 
doug seeley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bradenton, Florida
Posts: 1,807
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

It's just sad, I give up, perplexed. New Generation Models redesigns the Rolls-Royce engines, and again misses an important feature of the RB-211 - the canted cowl. Doug
Attached Thumbnails
NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020-ngm-l-1011.jpg  
FlyingDog likes this.
doug seeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 10:18 AM   #22 (permalink)
Senior Collector
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Wolverhampton
Posts: 406
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

The Court Line is a must. Lovely releases.
__________________
Holy GrailsEthiopian (Done)/Royal Jordanian/Tarom/Dan Air/Florida West/Tampa/Millon Air/Air Zimbabwe/Azerbaijan 707's, Air Spain/Surinam(DONE)/Seaboard World DC-8's, Aviogenex/Malev/Aeroflot/Balkan Tu134, plus Any AN12, IL14, Syrian Air/Transeuropa Caravelle.

Favourite manufacturers - AeroClassics (when they stick to modelling), NG Models.
Boeing 707-320C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 12:05 PM   #23 (permalink)
Speedbird 9
 
barison82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: LONDON
Age: 38
Posts: 1,496
Exclamation Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug seeley View Post
It's just sad, I give up, perplexed. New Generation Models redesigns the Rolls-Royce engines, and again misses an important feature of the RB-211 - the canted cowl. Doug
Bugger I actually missed that - I hope it's an artwork error as they have already modified the intake cowling - the Air India release I bought actually had this detail finally corrected?
__________________
"If you're in a hurry, don't worry because I've got a pretty fast act. Before you get a chance to hate me, I'll be gone." - Tommy Cooper


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

barison82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 12:52 PM   #24 (permalink)
Insane Collector
 
dennypayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 1,073
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

Ooh, this is an expensive month. NW, Deltas, Court Lines, Argentina, and Suparna for me. Fortunately I can recoup some of my investment by selling off previous moulds.
__________________

My holy grails:

Sun Country 727-200 late 1990's colors
Alrosa Tu-154 latest colors / Tu-134 old colors
Yamal & Interjet SSJ-100
Kenya Airways 737-800 New colors

Flown on: A300/310/319/320/321/332/333/343/380 AN24/28/38/148 ATR42/72 B190
B717/722/732/3/4/5/7/8/9 B741/744/752/753/762/763/764/772/773/788/789 C206/208/402
CR1/2/7/9 D8S D93/4/5 DHC2/3T/7/8-200/Q400 Do228/328J E110/120/135/140/145/170/175/190
F50/100 JS31 L10/15 L410 MD11/82/83/87/88/90 RJ85 S340 SSJ100 Tu134/154 Yak42
dennypayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 12:56 PM   #25 (permalink)
Complete Wacko!
 
shandaken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Pompano Beach
Posts: 4,464
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

NWA and National Geo for me. Don't see the point of issuing a third version of Thank You jet, since Aeroclassics and Gemini both made it already.
shandaken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 01:06 PM   #26 (permalink)
1:400 collector.
 
Redrado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Pamplona
Posts: 188
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug seeley View Post
It's just sad, I give up, perplexed. New Generation Models redesigns the Rolls-Royce engines, and again misses an important feature of the RB-211 - the canted cowl. Doug
Note this is just a preview for us to see the model.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


NEED

- EC-NBE (Iberia A350-900) - Please NG!!!
- EC-LJR (Iberia CRJ-1000)
- F-GUGE (Air France A318)
- EC-MXM (Air Europa 737-800)
Redrado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 01:20 PM   #27 (permalink)
P&W Wasp Major
 
doug seeley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bradenton, Florida
Posts: 1,807
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrado View Post
Note this is just a preview for us to see the model.
Hope for the best, Doug
doug seeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 01:38 PM   #28 (permalink)
Insane Collector
 
dennypayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 1,073
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by shandaken View Post
Don't see the point of issuing a third version of Thank You jet, since Aeroclassics and Gemini both made it already.
Gemini's A320 mould is pretty poor, and Aeroclassics blue is too dark. So I'm happy to have it from NG.
__________________

My holy grails:

Sun Country 727-200 late 1990's colors
Alrosa Tu-154 latest colors / Tu-134 old colors
Yamal & Interjet SSJ-100
Kenya Airways 737-800 New colors

Flown on: A300/310/319/320/321/332/333/343/380 AN24/28/38/148 ATR42/72 B190
B717/722/732/3/4/5/7/8/9 B741/744/752/753/762/763/764/772/773/788/789 C206/208/402
CR1/2/7/9 D8S D93/4/5 DHC2/3T/7/8-200/Q400 Do228/328J E110/120/135/140/145/170/175/190
F50/100 JS31 L10/15 L410 MD11/82/83/87/88/90 RJ85 S340 SSJ100 Tu134/154 Yak42
dennypayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 02:03 PM   #29 (permalink)
Senior Collector
 
JJ Skippy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 159
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennypayne View Post
Gemini's A320 mould is pretty poor, and Aeroclassics blue is too dark. So I'm happy to have it from NG.
I knew I’m not the only one who thinks both of your opinions.

BTW I am heavily reminded of the United 737 new livery fiasco from last year; I don’t think Gemini Jets will have the audacity to say “buy ours instead” in the way they did then because they know what’s coming if they do. Honestly, I think GJ’s gonna rush production to get it out before NG does, and it’s gonna be sloppy. Will be getting the Delta Thank You, so thank you NG for doing it.
dennypayne and MROC-SJO like this.
__________________
My BIGGEST requests for new releases: American Eagle CRJ-900; Delta CRJ-900 re-release

Latest arrivals: NG Models Delta A321 Thank You, GeminiMacs Lockheed C-5M Super Galaxy, Gemini Jets Southwest Boeing 737-700 Florida One
JJ Skippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 03:07 PM   #30 (permalink)
Senior Collector
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 230
Default

For someone trying to quit the hobby again, NG sure makes it tough. Several will come my way. And thank you for doing the Delta ‘Thank You’ again, the NG A321 is superior to other the Delta ‘Thank You’ that have been made. With quality in mind, it seems the new engines on the Court L-1011’s need some tweaking on the slant of the engine intakes on the number 1&3 engines. From previous experience, the drawings match the moulds perfectly, so may ask NG, if the engine needs some fixing, can the Court L-1011’s be delayed until the engine angles are fixed ? I know the Court liveries are truly some holy grails for several collectors and it would be nice for them to have their favorite plane as perfect as possible, just an idea and suggestion. Thank You, ToddCB
ToddCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 03:16 PM   #31 (permalink)
Senior Collector
 
aznichiro115's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: bellevue
Age: 29
Posts: 342
Send a message via AIM to aznichiro115
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by shandaken View Post
NWA and National Geo for me. Don't see the point of issuing a third version of Thank You jet, since Aeroclassics and Gemini both made it already.
GJ hasn't actually released it, just announced they are planning to.
MROC-SJO likes this.
aznichiro115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 03:49 PM   #32 (permalink)
formerly insane
 
Phantom II's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: heart of Bavaria
Posts: 85
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

That Luftwaffe A350 is awesome! Just make sure to get the wings correctly colored. A350s have light grey wings, and Lufthansa/Luftwaffe are no exceptions here.


That bowling shoe 757 also looks tempting!
Phantom II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 04:41 PM   #33 (permalink)
17 years collecting
 
Big Al's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Near GLA
Posts: 6,102
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

Engine issues or non issues aside, the Court Tristars ought to be awesome, I'm really looking forward to them. Does anyone agree the wings look like the neutral painted version, versus the painted version, much debated over and seen on the old Gemini Jets release ?
__________________
Let's be having, the British Airways/British, Negus & Negus BAC 1-11-500 in 1:400 please !
Big Al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 04:53 PM   #34 (permalink)
Collector
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 80
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

I am really looking forward to the Court Line pair - I am sure they will be worth the wait...
Adrian likes this.
hangers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 05:52 PM   #35 (permalink)
Junior Collector
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 6
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

Court line's wings and belly color, for both orange and pink versions.



https://www.airliners.net/photo/Cour...K%2BH4e/LQ0%3D




Last edited by Najib; 09-17-2020 at 05:56 PM.
Najib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 11:06 PM   #36 (permalink)
Master Collector
 
ngmodel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: GUANG DONG
Posts: 877
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug seeley View Post
It's just sad, I give up, perplexed. New Generation Models redesigns the Rolls-Royce engines, and again misses an important feature of the RB-211 - the canted cowl. Doug
Hope it can dispel your doubts.

ngmodel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 11:57 PM   #37 (permalink)
P&W Wasp Major
 
doug seeley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bradenton, Florida
Posts: 1,807
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngmodel View Post
Hope it can dispel your doubts.
Doubts dispelled - I'd call your L-1011 Tristar mould neigh about perfect. Thank you and nicely done, Doug
doug seeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 12:06 AM   #38 (permalink)
Master Collector
 
ngmodel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: GUANG DONG
Posts: 877
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

Can you describe a little more about the Luftwaffe A350's wings' color?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom II View Post
That Luftwaffe A350 is awesome! Just make sure to get the wings correctly colored. A350s have light grey wings, and Lufthansa/Luftwaffe are no exceptions here.

……
ngmodel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 12:44 AM   #39 (permalink)
Senior Collector
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 230
Default

I would say judging by the picture, the L-1011 engines look perfect ... I say well done NG !!
ToddCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 02:03 AM   #40 (permalink)
Junior Collector
 
MROC-SJO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 44
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennypayne View Post
Gemini's A320 mould is pretty poor, and Aeroclassics blue is too dark. So I'm happy to have it from NG.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Skippy View Post
I knew I’m not the only one who thinks both of your opinions.

BTW I am heavily reminded of the United 737 new livery fiasco from last year; I don’t think Gemini Jets will have the audacity to say “buy ours instead” in the way they did then because they know what’s coming if they do. Honestly, I think GJ’s gonna rush production to get it out before NG does, and it’s gonna be sloppy. Will be getting the Delta Thank You, so thank you NG for doing it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shandaken View Post
NWA and National Geo for me. Don't see the point of issuing a third version of Thank You jet, since Aeroclassics and Gemini both made it already.
That's exactly what I was going to say, but they said it first NG's A321 is superior than any other A321 out there. When I saw that both NG and GJ were releasing a Spirit A321, I decided to get the NG one (without even thinking it twice) because I didn't want to get a weird looking A321... In short, no matter if GJ, JC, or Phoenix make a model first, I'll wait until NG releases it.
Choo Chung Chieh likes this.
__________________
Dear NG, please produce these:
-Avianca A321 N570TA / Avianca A321 N692AV
-Copa Airlines B738 HP-1535CMP / Copa Airlines B738 HP-1849CMP / Copa Airlines B738 HP-1823CMP
-Air Transat A321neo C-GOIF
-Iberia A359 EC-NBE


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MROC-SJO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 02:44 AM   #41 (permalink)
1/600 & 1/400 Fan
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Auckland
Age: 42
Posts: 4,054
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by MROC-SJO View Post
That's exactly what I was going to say, but they said it first NG's A321 is superior than any other A321 out there. When I saw that both NG and GJ were releasing a Spirit A321, I decided to get the NG one (without even thinking it twice) because I didn't want to get a weird looking A321... In short, no matter if GJ, JC, or Phoenix make a model first, I'll wait until NG releases it.
That's not quite true. Panda's A321 is just as good but the general gist of what you're saying is true.
Choo Chung Chieh and MROC-SJO like this.
__________________
Richard


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
RStretton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 04:31 AM   #42 (permalink)
formerly insane
 
Phantom II's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: heart of Bavaria
Posts: 85
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngmodel View Post
Can you describe a little more about the Luftwaffe A350's wings' color?
IIRC, flaps and stuff for an A350 get their paint finish pre-assembly, and that finish is standardized light grey. So the customer can pick either light grey, light grey or light grey.
Even the so keen on standardized liveries Lufthansa had to accept that fact and flies their 350 with light grey wings.
That BMVg 350 seems to be no exeption. I'd say only the wingips are white down to the black/red/gold ribbon. The rest is Airbus standard.
__________________
Alex
Phantom II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 05:15 AM   #43 (permalink)
Junior Collector
 
MROC-SJO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 44
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by RStretton View Post
That's not quite true. Panda's A321 is just as good but the general gist of what you're saying is true.
You're right! I totally forgot about Panda and HYJL Wings (shame on me!). They also make outstanding A319s/A320s/A321s.
__________________
Dear NG, please produce these:
-Avianca A321 N570TA / Avianca A321 N692AV
-Copa Airlines B738 HP-1535CMP / Copa Airlines B738 HP-1849CMP / Copa Airlines B738 HP-1823CMP
-Air Transat A321neo C-GOIF
-Iberia A359 EC-NBE


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MROC-SJO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 05:42 AM   #44 (permalink)
Complete Wacko!
 
European Collector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 4,288
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

That Court 1011 looks marvelous. I'll get the yellow one for sure.
__________________
*** more classic liveries please ***
European Collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 06:18 AM   #45 (permalink)
Master Collector
 
ngmodel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: GUANG DONG
Posts: 877
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom II View Post
IIRC, flaps and stuff for an A350 get their paint finish pre-assembly, and that finish is standardized light grey. So the customer can pick either light grey, light grey or light grey.
Even the so keen on standardized liveries Lufthansa had to accept that fact and flies their 350 with light grey wings.
That BMVg 350 seems to be no exeption. I'd say only the wingips are white down to the black/red/gold ribbon. The rest is Airbus standard.

Many thanks.

Last edited by ngmodel; 09-18-2020 at 08:03 AM.
ngmodel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 07:04 AM   #46 (permalink)
collEctor!
 
B767Aviation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 25
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

Hello NG,

1. For the 13018, the Thank You titles look a tiny bit thin. Maybe you can adjust that with the actual aircraft pictures. Also the Awards decal would be in the actual model, correct? For additional reference I have a post about it above.

2. Would you consider to produce these models:
Delta 738 N3734B - A generic Delta 738 is needed and I would love to have this reg!!
American 738 N936AN chrome - Yes, the flagship freedom model exists, but I do want a generic plain AA retro. It has eyebrow windows.
American 332 N290AY - I am aware that there was already one released, N281AY, but that one is sold out and instead of a 2nd batch, I would prefer to have this registration.
__________________
Please more 1:400 RJs!
B767Aviation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 08:20 AM   #47 (permalink)
Master Collector
 
ngmodel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: GUANG DONG
Posts: 877
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by B767Aviation View Post
Hello NG,

1. For the 13018, the Thank You titles look a tiny bit thin. Maybe you can adjust that with the actual aircraft pictures. Also the Awards decal would be in the actual model, correct? For additional reference I have a post about it above.

2. Would you consider to produce these models:
Delta 738 N3734B - A generic Delta 738 is needed and I would love to have this reg!!
American 738 N936AN chrome - Yes, the flagship freedom model exists, but I do want a generic plain AA retro. It has eyebrow windows.
American 332 N290AY - I am aware that there was already one released, N281AY, but that one is sold out and instead of a 2nd batch, I would prefer to have this registration.
We had try to print the stick, but it is too small and cannot be seen in a 1:400 product. Due to the poor effect and it is a temporary thing, we finally had it been removed.

About the "THANK YOU" font, We have been paying attention to the production, and we believe that the final product will satisfy you.

We have written down your other requests/suggestions, and will add them to the future plan.
B767Aviation likes this.
ngmodel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 08:30 AM   #48 (permalink)
collEctor!
 
B767Aviation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 25
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngmodel View Post
We had try to print the stick, but it is too small and cannot be seen in a 1:400 product. Due to the poor effect and it is a temporary thing, we finally had it been removed.

About the "THANK YOU" font, We have been paying attention to the production, and we believe that the final product will satisfy you.

We have written down your other requests/suggestions, and will add them to the future plan.
Okay, thank you very much for letting me know about the Thank You 321. Very excited to receive mine!
Also, thank you for considering the requests.
__________________
Please more 1:400 RJs!
B767Aviation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 09:06 AM   #49 (permalink)
Senior Collector
 
JJ Skippy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 159
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

Greetings NG,
I bring to you some requests for future models as well. I know most of these requests aren’t seen by NG, but I figured I’ll give it a shot.
- Hopefully when you are able to get a 737-700 mold done, I would love to see the Southwest Louisiana One livery (N946WN).
- A Frontier A321 would be awesome to see. I have no preference on a specific registration.
- I’m not 100% sure if you have done a General Electric or Pratt and Whitney A330 before, or if you have a mold ready for it yet, but either way, I would like to see a Delta A330-300. Again, no preference on a specific registration.
MROC-SJO and B767Aviation like this.
__________________
My BIGGEST requests for new releases: American Eagle CRJ-900; Delta CRJ-900 re-release

Latest arrivals: NG Models Delta A321 Thank You, GeminiMacs Lockheed C-5M Super Galaxy, Gemini Jets Southwest Boeing 737-700 Florida One
JJ Skippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 09:09 AM   #50 (permalink)
collEctor!
 
B767Aviation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 25
Default Re: NG Models: New releases for SEP 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Skippy View Post
Greetings NG,
I bring to you some requests for future models as well. I know most of these requests aren’t seen by NG, but I figured I’ll give it a shot.
- Hopefully when you are able to get a 737-700 mold done, I would love to see the Southwest Louisiana One livery (N946WN).
- A Frontier A321 would be awesome to see. I have no preference on a specific registration.
- I’m not 100% sure if you have done a General Electric or Pratt and Whitney A330 before, or if you have a mold ready for it yet, but either way, I would like to see a Delta A330-300. Again, no preference on a specific registration.
Frontier A321 would be nice!
Also, I don't think NG has the engine option for Delta A330s yet. I really hope that they make one soon. Since you don't have a specific registration, I will put one instead: N814NW for the Delta A333 please!
The reason why I do NOT recommend the newer A333 (HGW version with increased MTOW) is because they have shorter and smaller flap fairings and NG does not have the appropriate wing mould for that. Maybe if they make the A330neo (N402DX Delta hopefully) then they eventually would be adjusting the flap fairings as the A330neos also have the smaller fairings anyway.
__________________
Please more 1:400 RJs!

Last edited by B767Aviation; 09-18-2020 at 09:17 AM.
B767Aviation is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:13 AM.

Latest Threads
- by Kalibu
- by flaps
 

Models of the Week
 



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.