NG Model - 1:400 July 2019 Release Photographs - Page 3 - DA.C
 

Go Back   DA.C > Ground Control > 1:400 Scale Model Aircraft

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 08-27-2019, 01:34 PM   #101
Insane Collector
 
IflyHA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Dallas, TX
Age: 26
Posts: 1,462
Default Re: NG Model - 1:400 July 2019 Release Photographs

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowghost View Post
What about downward angle?
Needs to be tweaked still

Last edited by IflyHA; 08-27-2019 at 09:28 PM.
IflyHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-27-2019, 02:01 PM   #102
Acolyte of Aeolus
 
snowghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: KLAX
Posts: 1,128
Default Re: NG Model - 1:400 July 2019 Release Photographs

I don't think the model's nacelles inlets don't have enough angle. Unless I got a bum one.

Not that big a deal.
__________________
Flown on: DC-4, DC-6, DC-7C, DC-8 (-10, -30, -40, -50, -63, -70), DC-9 (-15, -30) MD80, MD88, DC-10-10, DC-10-30, B707 (-300, -400) B720, B721, B722, B731, B732, B733, B734, B735, B737, B741, B742, B744, B752, B753, B762, B763, B772, Viscount, Vanguard, BAC 1-11, Convair 340, 440, 580, 990, FH227, Fokker 100, Fokker 28, Electra, L1049G, L1011, BAe 146, Caravelle, Airbus: 319, 320, 321, 300, 340-600. 380-800, EMB 110, HP Jetstream.
snowghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 06:20 PM   #103
Speedbird 9
 
barison82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: LONDON
Age: 37
Posts: 1,142
Default Re: NG Model - 1:400 July 2019 Release Photographs

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowghost View Post
I don't think the model's nacelles inlets don't have enough angle. Unless I got a bum one.

Not that big a deal.
They don't; it was discussed a while back and more recently in this thread here:


https://www.diecastaircraftforum.com...1-1-400-a.html




__________________
"If you're in a hurry, don't worry because I've got a pretty fast act. Before you get a chance to hate me, I'll be gone." - Tommy Cooper


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

barison82 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 08-27-2019, 07:20 PM   #104
Acolyte of Aeolus
 
snowghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: KLAX
Posts: 1,128
Default Re: NG Model - 1:400 July 2019 Release Photographs

Quote:
Originally Posted by barison82 View Post
They don't; it was discussed a while back and more recently in this thread here:


https://www.diecastaircraftforum.com...1-1-400-a.html



Thanks. A good analysis.
__________________
Flown on: DC-4, DC-6, DC-7C, DC-8 (-10, -30, -40, -50, -63, -70), DC-9 (-15, -30) MD80, MD88, DC-10-10, DC-10-30, B707 (-300, -400) B720, B721, B722, B731, B732, B733, B734, B735, B737, B741, B742, B744, B752, B753, B762, B763, B772, Viscount, Vanguard, BAC 1-11, Convair 340, 440, 580, 990, FH227, Fokker 100, Fokker 28, Electra, L1049G, L1011, BAe 146, Caravelle, Airbus: 319, 320, 321, 300, 340-600. 380-800, EMB 110, HP Jetstream.
snowghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 08:14 PM   #105
Senior Collector
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 157
Default

Hello all, I received my July releases the other day and have some thoughts on the models and moulds. Some might be annoyed about the pickiness, so you might not want to read further. Here’s my take. The L-1011-200 engines 1&3 are angled wrong, this has been talked about and really needs to be fixed, sooner rather than later. Otherwise this mould is fantastic and near perfect. The Delta is just beautiful. I received 4 737-800’s, all of them had their front nose gears tucked in nice and tight, giving an excellent height, the main gear looked excellent. Congrats to NG on this, the only minor issue is the wingleted versions don’t have the wingtip trailing edge nub moulded. I’ll basically call their 737 perfect. The American Liberty is spectacular, down to the grey painted cargo doors, this is absolutely a masterpiece. The 757-200 is simply awesome, nothing else can be said. The 787 main gears are indeed too high and give the aircraft a nose down pitch. The height of the nose gear looks good, the main gear just needs to be shorter, some have complained about the cockpit windows, I honestly have no opinion on it. Otherwise,the 787 is a very nice model. Some have complained about the A330-200 being too low to the ground, I disagree and think the model is perfect. My airline operates this type of aircraft and standing next to it while comparing the model seems spot on. The tippy top of the pylon is slightly angled too vertically. Not a big deal at all. The printing on all the models I received were absolutely amazing. NG is on a roll and with a little tweaking of wing engines for the L-1011 and some main gear shortening of 787, I think their portfolio is damn near perfect. Excellent job NG !!! Hope you all enjoy your models as much as I do, ToddCB
ToddCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 04:22 PM   #106
Senior Collector
 
Ciderman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: DUS
Posts: 357
Default Re: NG Model - 1:400 July 2019 Release Photographs

I received my NG Models LTU Tristar today. Absolutely fantastic!!! Thanks a lot! Keep my fingers crossed for LTU süd und LTU's Tristar 500.

__________________
Models I want to see in 1/400:
Boeing 737-200/300 Condor (grey), Boeing 737-500 Air France, Boeing 747-200B SAA (white belly), Boeing 757-200 LTU süd, McDonnell Douglas DC-9-32 Aero Lloyd
Ciderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 03:41 AM   #107
Collector
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 100
Default Re: NG Model - 1:400 July 2019 Release Photographs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddCB View Post
Hello all, I received my July releases the other day and have some thoughts on the models and moulds. Some might be annoyed about the pickiness, so you might not want to read further. Here’s my take. The L-1011-200 engines 1&3 are angled wrong, this has been talked about and really needs to be fixed, sooner rather than later. Otherwise this mould is fantastic and near perfect. The Delta is just beautiful. I received 4 737-800’s, all of them had their front nose gears tucked in nice and tight, giving an excellent height, the main gear looked excellent. Congrats to NG on this, the only minor issue is the wingleted versions don’t have the wingtip trailing edge nub moulded. I’ll basically call their 737 perfect. The American Liberty is spectacular, down to the grey painted cargo doors, this is absolutely a masterpiece. The 757-200 is simply awesome, nothing else can be said. The 787 main gears are indeed too high and give the aircraft a nose down pitch. The height of the nose gear looks good, the main gear just needs to be shorter, some have complained about the cockpit windows, I honestly have no opinion on it. Otherwise,the 787 is a very nice model. Some have complained about the A330-200 being too low to the ground, I disagree and think the model is perfect. My airline operates this type of aircraft and standing next to it while comparing the model seems spot on. The tippy top of the pylon is slightly angled too vertically. Not a big deal at all. The printing on all the models I received were absolutely amazing. NG is on a roll and with a little tweaking of wing engines for the L-1011 and some main gear shortening of 787, I think their portfolio is damn near perfect. Excellent job NG !!! Hope you all enjoy your models as much as I do, ToddCB
Good review. I just received the aeroflot 737 and the landing gear has significantly improved. It's a good job that we have got people who point out errors as it allows the manufacturer to correct them and make their mould even better
planeoldwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 02:49 PM   #108
Speedbird 9
 
barison82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: LONDON
Age: 37
Posts: 1,142
Default Re: NG Model - 1:400 July 2019 Release Photographs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciderman View Post
I received my NG Models LTU Tristar today. Absolutely fantastic!!! Thanks a lot! Keep my fingers crossed for LTU süd und LTU's Tristar 500.

Looking very smart on your layout there, Ciderman Very happy with my copy too.


__________________
"If you're in a hurry, don't worry because I've got a pretty fast act. Before you get a chance to hate me, I'll be gone." - Tommy Cooper


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

barison82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 07:21 PM   #109
Senior Collector
 
Ciderman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: DUS
Posts: 357
Default Re: NG Model - 1:400 July 2019 Release Photographs

Thanks alot Dusseldorf used to be LTU's home base. Those were the days...
__________________
Models I want to see in 1/400:
Boeing 737-200/300 Condor (grey), Boeing 737-500 Air France, Boeing 747-200B SAA (white belly), Boeing 757-200 LTU süd, McDonnell Douglas DC-9-32 Aero Lloyd

Last edited by Ciderman; 08-31-2019 at 07:30 PM.
Ciderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:40 PM.

Latest Threads
- by jcahea
- by BA2936
 

Models of the Week
 



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.