DA.C

DA.C (https://www.diecastaircraftforum.com/)
-   1:400 Scale Model Aircraft (https://www.diecastaircraftforum.com/1-400-scale-model-aircraft/)
-   -   NG Model - 1:400 Beluga XL Release 2nd Version (https://www.diecastaircraftforum.com/1-400-scale-model-aircraft/310144-ng-model-1-400-beluga-xl-release-2nd-version.html)

BA2936 07-13-2019 11:26 AM

NG Model - 1:400 Beluga XL Release 2nd Version
 
6 Attachment(s)
NG Model have released photographs of their second 1:400 Airbus A330 Beluga XL - F-GXLH, the model will be included in their current release

Thatdudeinblue 07-13-2019 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BA2936 (Post 2708414)
NG Model have released photographs of their second 1:400 Airbus A330 Beluga XL - F-GXLH, the model will be included in their current release

Any idea when the July batches will be announced or hints will be posted?

ngmodel 07-13-2019 12:10 PM

Re: NG Model - 1:400 Beluga XL Release 2nd Version
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatdudeinblue (Post 2708418)
Any idea when the July batches will be announced or hints will be posted?

8-10 days later.

Big Al 07-13-2019 06:42 PM

Re: NG Model - 1:400 Beluga XL Release 2nd Version
 
Nice, I missed out on this first time around.

slowblade 07-15-2019 11:00 AM

Re: NG Model - 1:400 Beluga XL Release 2nd Version
 
a bit off topic but does NG have any plans to put scimitar winglets on their 737-800 mould?

And is there any news on a 757-300 mould, I seem to remember that Lily said it would be introduced middle of this year a few months ago

Thatdudeinblue 07-15-2019 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slowblade (Post 2708676)
a bit off topic but does NG have any plans to put scimitar winglets on their 737-800 mould?

And is there any news on a 757-300 mould, I seem to remember that Lily said it would be introduced middle of this year a few months ago

She also mentioned a 787-8 mould also at the middle of this year. It is safe to assume that the 787 and perhaps the 757 refinements also included the addition of those new varients.

Transpac787 07-15-2019 11:59 AM

Re: NG Model - 1:400 Beluga XL Release 2nd Version
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by slowblade (Post 2708676)
a bit off topic but does NG have any plans to put scimitar winglets on their 737-800 mould?

And is there any news on a 757-300 mould, I seem to remember that Lily said it would be introduced middle of this year a few months ago

I, too, keep hoping that 757-300 is still in the works.

AIR FRANCE 340 07-15-2019 01:26 PM

Re: NG Model - 1:400 Beluga XL Release 2nd Version
 
Very nice model ...

The same in 1/200 scale, not a request, just a wish ....

Maybe one day.

Jean Pierre.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.