Show your latest 1/400 purchase - Page 5 - DA.C
 

Go Back   DA.C > Ground Control > 1:400 Scale Model Aircraft

Like Tree21Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.
Old 08-22-2015, 01:16 AM   #201 (permalink)
Junior Collector
 
Etihad A380's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Apeldoorn
Posts: 27
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by LanAirlines View Post
where did u get that cabinet ?
From a local store in the Netherlands (Wehkamp.nl)
Etihad A380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-22-2015, 06:21 PM   #202 (permalink)
Master Collector
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 825
Thumbs down Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Tonight's arrivals - this month's Aeroclassics. Well done, Mr. Klein!

I love this Air Madagascar 707-300 - superb!



This Dominicana too!



I totally jumped the gun pre-ordering this without a photo - thought it would be in the scheme prior to this one with gaudy paint everywhere - but I still like it, classy and well done! (Not sure what the schmutz is on the roof in the photo, it's not on the actual plane now)



I think those of you who bought these and haven't received them yet will be very pleased - the Air Madagascar is already a collection favorite.

Steve

Last edited by Republic DC-9; 08-22-2015 at 06:27 PM.
Republic DC-9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 05:18 PM   #203 (permalink)
Insane Collector
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,693
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Great models, Steve. My Dominicana arrived with smeared paint and 'Puerto Plata' title on the starboard side, so I had to send it back. But the Air Madagascar is fine. Now I just need to make space for it in the 70's!

I have a few acquisitions to show, just want to get their stands made and some models reorganized to accommodate them in their historical periods first.

Jim
__________________
The greatest need in 1:400: Reissues of Major Passenger-Carrier 747 Classics: -100/200, -300, and SP, of NG / Aeroclassics / Big Bird Mk. 1 quality. Examples: American; United Blue-Star, Bass; TWA double globe, double stripe; Pan Am delivery; British Airways Negus, Landor; KLM 70's-80's blue top; Air France 70's-80's; Lufthansa 70's-80's; Aer Lingus delivery; Sabena 80's circle-s; Japan Air Lines 70's-80s; All Nippon 70's; and Qantas 70's-80's.
BWI-ROCman is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 08-24-2015, 08:06 PM   #204 (permalink)
Collector
 
caut19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Madrid, Cali, Bogota & Miami
Age: 42
Posts: 87
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

My latest arrivals:
Gemini Jets Avianca B787-8 (N381AV).
Attached Thumbnails
Show your latest 1/400 purchase-_cau0370-pano-re-small.jpg  
__________________
--
Regards - Saludos - Grüsse

CAUT
caut19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 09:04 PM   #205 (permalink)
Master Collector
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 825
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Tonight's collection sale arrivals.

My first Finnair and first Caravelle!



My long-wanted Air India A300! I bought this in our far side of the house spare bathroom at midnight like an addict when my wife insisted I should be sleeping (drag Waffle and his late night listings which I caught by total accident)


And finally a Sabena 707-300 to go with my DC-10. I'm on a Sabena kick, but facing a major display space shortage.

Republic DC-9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 10:31 PM   #206 (permalink)
Junior Collector
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: colorado
Posts: 4
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie894 View Post
Creating a thread where people can post their new additions. Whether it be brand new models or used models which are new to you. You can never have too many pics on a forum!

I will get the ball rolling...

Last week I got the Phoenix BA 777-200 "Festival of Creativity" in the mail. Here are a couple of quick pics. Sorry my photos are not as good as most on here and I have no real backgrounds at present.



I'm going to Vancouver this summer. I'll have to visit this store.
wheelercolby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 12:16 AM   #207 (permalink)
✈︎↟▵☀︎
 
Canopy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: NYC
Posts: 577
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Republic DC-9 View Post
Tonight's collection sale arrivals.

My long-wanted Air India A300! I bought this in our far side of the house spare bathroom at midnight like an addict when my wife insisted I should be sleeping (drag Waffle and his late night listings which I caught by total accident)


How you relate your hiding from your wife reminds me of the Jake from State Farm advert! lol

That is a beautiful A300! I also caught Waffle's latest listings by accident and am glad I did because I now have two awesome models waiting for me back home once I return from the left coast.

Waffle, please post your listings a bit earlier so that we East Coast dwellers can get some proper shut-eye!
__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.





Last edited by Canopy; 08-25-2015 at 03:37 AM.
Canopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 06:28 AM   #208 (permalink)
Retired the Hobby
 
Surinam Air 747's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 3,569
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by caut19 View Post
My latest arrivals:
Gemini Jets Avianca B787-8 (N381AV).
Hey I see you have a 747 of Avianca in the background of your picture...
__________________
I WANT TO BELIEVE...

...that one day I will see many more colorful JC Wings MD-11 models and the long-awaited Gemini 200 TWA twin stripes 727-200!

I always fly America's favorite airline: Southwest Airlines and the World's oldest KLM!

Paris was the greatest city on earth! Vive la France! Tokyo 2020!
Surinam Air 747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 09:15 AM   #209 (permalink)
Collector
 
tracy1947's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: new york city
Posts: 67
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

latest purchase:

philippine airlines convair 340
Attached Thumbnails
Show your latest 1/400 purchase-pal-convair-340-1.jpg  
tracy1947 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 10:50 AM   #210 (permalink)
Collector
 
caut19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Madrid, Cali, Bogota & Miami
Age: 42
Posts: 87
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Hi Surinam Air 747.
You're right. That is Aeroclassics Avianca B747-124 "AV tail logo" HK-2000. Cheers!
__________________
--
Regards - Saludos - Grüsse

CAUT
caut19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 12:25 PM   #211 (permalink)
Insane Collector
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,693
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Love all the new additions! I happened to be online and paying attention when Waffle's listings for last week's collection sale started going up. Last night's, I only saw when the e-mail arrived, so I figure I probably missed a bunch of stuff. Fortunately, I do tend to be online after 9 or 10pm Eastern time, so if I'm paying attention I do well.

I haven't bought a Caravelle, because I mostly don't do before 1970, and the only one I want is the United that served ROC. It only seems to appear at ridiculous prices on E-Bay, so I'm waiting for it to appear at a collection sale.

But first, an item I recently got from E-Bay. I had a fat E-Bay bucks certificate from the second quarter, so I knocked the price of this Aeroclassics Braniff Great Pumpkin (N601BN) down to something within my price range.





I've wanted this Aeroclassics Air Pacific 747 (VH-EBJ) for a long time, and I wanted the fish-tail. I've seen this carrier at LAX, though I don't think I ever saw this beautiful scheme. I'll find him a home in the 80's section soon.



Continental 738 without winglets for the ROC section. (sorry, can't see the reg) They used to fly these to ROC before the 2001 economic slowdown and 9/11.



Aeroclassics Air Canada Rouge A319. I saw it at SRQ last winter. I'll still get the AC Rouge 763 if I find it at a good price.



Aeroclassics Northwest 747-200 (N638US) in final colors. I would have preferred a 744 for this scheme, but neither Aeroclassics nor Big Bird Mk 1 made one. This is a nevertheless a terrific model.



My Aeroclassics Air Madagascar 707, in its temporary home in the US part of my 70's section. I need to build more shelving for the non-North America section.



That Aeroclassics Avianca 747 in "AV" tail colors, which I saw at LAX in 1978, is one of my dearest of holy grails. It'll have to wait for a collection sale, because it always goes for insane prices on E-Bay.

Jim
__________________
The greatest need in 1:400: Reissues of Major Passenger-Carrier 747 Classics: -100/200, -300, and SP, of NG / Aeroclassics / Big Bird Mk. 1 quality. Examples: American; United Blue-Star, Bass; TWA double globe, double stripe; Pan Am delivery; British Airways Negus, Landor; KLM 70's-80's blue top; Air France 70's-80's; Lufthansa 70's-80's; Aer Lingus delivery; Sabena 80's circle-s; Japan Air Lines 70's-80s; All Nippon 70's; and Qantas 70's-80's.

Last edited by BWI-ROCman; 08-25-2015 at 12:28 PM.
BWI-ROCman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 09:58 PM   #212 (permalink)
Master Collector
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 825
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracy1947 View Post
latest purchase:

philippine airlines convair 340
Sharp model!!!
Republic DC-9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 10:09 PM   #213 (permalink)
Master Collector
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 825
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWI-ROCman View Post
Love all the new additions! I happened to be online and paying attention when Waffle's listings for last week's collection sale started going up. Last night's, I only saw when the e-mail arrived, so I figure I probably missed a bunch of stuff. Fortunately, I do tend to be online after 9 or 10pm Eastern time, so if I'm paying attention I do well.

I haven't bought a Caravelle, because I mostly don't do before 1970, and the only one I want is the United that served ROC. It only seems to appear at ridiculous prices on E-Bay, so I'm waiting for it to appear at a collection sale.

But first, an item I recently got from E-Bay. I had a fat E-Bay bucks certificate from the second quarter, so I knocked the price of this Aeroclassics Braniff Great Pumpkin (N601BN) down to something within my price range.





I've wanted this Aeroclassics Air Pacific 747 (VH-EBJ) for a long time, and I wanted the fish-tail. I've seen this carrier at LAX, though I don't think I ever saw this beautiful scheme. I'll find him a home in the 80's section soon.



Continental 738 without winglets for the ROC section. (sorry, can't see the reg) They used to fly these to ROC before the 2001 economic slowdown and 9/11.



Aeroclassics Air Canada Rouge A319. I saw it at SRQ last winter. I'll still get the AC Rouge 763 if I find it at a good price.



Aeroclassics Northwest 747-200 (N638US) in final colors. I would have preferred a 744 for this scheme, but neither Aeroclassics nor Big Bird Mk 1 made one. This is a nevertheless a terrific model.



My Aeroclassics Air Madagascar 707, in its temporary home in the US part of my 70's section. I need to build more shelving for the non-North America section.



That Aeroclassics Avianca 747 in "AV" tail colors, which I saw at LAX in 1978, is one of my dearest of holy grails. It'll have to wait for a collection sale, because it always goes for insane prices on E-Bay.

Jim
Very nice models Jim! Love the Great Pumpkin 747! Canopy is right, I am like Jake from State Farm when it comes to collection sales. I was awake and wandering the house by tablet light (shirtless!), hiding from my wife and watching the listings and I actually remember the moment when you bought your Air Pacific 747! I love collection sales more than the models themselves! Sadly, I'm running out of space, big time!
Republic DC-9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 12:23 AM   #214 (permalink)
✈︎↟▵☀︎
 
Canopy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: NYC
Posts: 577
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWI-ROCman View Post



Jim
Love that Rouge A319 Jim! I tried to purchase one from a retailer only to get the dreaded email that it was sold out. Looking at the Photo above I can also see who beat me to the AC Eastern A300 from Waffle a few months back! I shall get my revenge! lol
Also see that we have the same computer speakers!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Republic DC-9 View Post
Canopy is right, I am like Jake from State Farm when it comes to collection sales. I was awake and wandering the house by tablet light (shirtless!), hiding from my wife and watching the listings....
TMI Steve, TMI... lol
__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.




Canopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 01:09 AM   #215 (permalink)
Insane Collector
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,693
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Republic DC-9 View Post
Very nice models Jim! Love the Great Pumpkin 747! Canopy is right, I am like Jake from State Farm when it comes to collection sales. I was awake and wandering the house by tablet light (shirtless!), hiding from my wife and watching the listings and I actually remember the moment when you bought your Air Pacific 747! I love collection sales more than the models themselves! Sadly, I'm running out of space, big time!
! Like Jake from State Farm, you were doing something completely innocent! For me, its the long-term thrill of the hunt--consulting colleagues (like you and others here!), watching listings, visiting merchants' sites, reading databases, looking carefully at my models....learning my stuff and watching for precisely the right models at workable prices.

Of course, I'm a college professor, so studying and hunting for just the right book or article is in my blood! I even love the dried-book-glue smell of the dusty old stacks at our university library.

Don't worry, your turn will come--you'll be at home when I'm at a conference or something. I still remember the Avianca 747 you snagged from Waffle...I want that "Avianca" tail as well as the "AV" tail! But a few years in this hobby has taught me some patience. Another example of what has appeared at one collection sale, can appear at another.

And, like you, I'm tight on space, so I suppose a little discipline from the outside can't hurt!

Jim
__________________
The greatest need in 1:400: Reissues of Major Passenger-Carrier 747 Classics: -100/200, -300, and SP, of NG / Aeroclassics / Big Bird Mk. 1 quality. Examples: American; United Blue-Star, Bass; TWA double globe, double stripe; Pan Am delivery; British Airways Negus, Landor; KLM 70's-80's blue top; Air France 70's-80's; Lufthansa 70's-80's; Aer Lingus delivery; Sabena 80's circle-s; Japan Air Lines 70's-80s; All Nippon 70's; and Qantas 70's-80's.
BWI-ROCman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 01:18 AM   #216 (permalink)
Insane Collector
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,693
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canopy View Post
Love that Rouge A319 Jim! I tried to purchase one from a retailer only to get the dreaded email that it was sold out. Looking at the Photo above I can also see who beat me to the AC Eastern A300 from Waffle a few months back! I shall get my revenge! lol
Also see that we have the same computer speakers!
I barely got my Air Zaire DC-8, because Waffle thankfully got a few more in after they sold out! Recently I've had two new-issue Aeroclassics models arrive with flaws that required sending them back. Of course by the time my copies arrived they had sold out. One I found on E-Bay, the other the retailer is helpfully watching for another one.

As for your revenge, don't worry, it will come! Like everyone else here, life keeps me way from the computer at prime Waffle collection-sale hours at times. I've missed plenty of stuff, I'm sure. As Omar Little might say, it's all in the game.

Jim
__________________
The greatest need in 1:400: Reissues of Major Passenger-Carrier 747 Classics: -100/200, -300, and SP, of NG / Aeroclassics / Big Bird Mk. 1 quality. Examples: American; United Blue-Star, Bass; TWA double globe, double stripe; Pan Am delivery; British Airways Negus, Landor; KLM 70's-80's blue top; Air France 70's-80's; Lufthansa 70's-80's; Aer Lingus delivery; Sabena 80's circle-s; Japan Air Lines 70's-80s; All Nippon 70's; and Qantas 70's-80's.

Last edited by BWI-ROCman; 08-26-2015 at 11:40 AM.
BWI-ROCman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 03:16 AM   #217 (permalink)
The Collector
 
Ukrainian_Falcons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 5,404
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Instant Air China fleet is what I got

Attachment 137521

Last edited by Ukrainian_Falcons; 09-26-2015 at 11:44 PM.
Ukrainian_Falcons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 10:02 PM   #218 (permalink)
Master Collector
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 825
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWI-ROCman View Post
! Like Jake from State Farm, you were doing something completely innocent! For me, its the long-term thrill of the hunt--consulting colleagues (like you and others here!), watching listings, visiting merchants' sites, reading databases, looking carefully at my models....learning my stuff and watching for precisely the right models at workable prices.

Of course, I'm a college professor, so studying and hunting for just the right book or article is in my blood! I even love the dried-book-glue smell of the dusty old stacks at our university library.

Don't worry, your turn will come--you'll be at home when I'm at a conference or something. I still remember the Avianca 747 you snagged from Waffle...I want that "Avianca" tail as well as the "AV" tail! But a few years in this hobby has taught me some patience. Another example of what has appeared at one collection sale, can appear at another.

And, like you, I'm tight on space, so I suppose a little discipline from the outside can't hurt!

Jim
I can't complain - I've snagged many great models from Waffle as well as Nick. Too many, probably - but the thrill of the hunt is a big part of collecting for me along with interaction here. You're a professor, I'm an MBA student who spends nights doing homework next to my own musty stacks and watching for collection sales! And at a conference in Florida Waffle suddenly went nuts listing just as I had to walk back from my hotel room to a speaker session, so I sat there in a room of 2000 people in a tiny chair feverishly adding Aeroclassics to my cart on my phone then whipped out my credit card as discreetly as possible! Good times!!!
Republic DC-9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 10:35 PM   #219 (permalink)
Collector
 
caut19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Madrid, Cali, Bogota & Miami
Age: 42
Posts: 87
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Hi there.
I agree with you. As collectors we have to be very patient, otherwise you'd be crazy.
Regarding the Aeroclassics Avianca B747-124 "AV tail logo" HK-2000 and Avianca B747-200 HK-2300, both were TOO hard to find. I was looking for them many years, happily the opportunity came and I could find them in Australia, whilst I was living there.
I've seen some units on eBay but at insane prices, so hopefully you will find them at a reasonable amount, or they (Aeroclassics) will restock them soon. We will see. Good luck! Cheers!
__________________
--
Regards - Saludos - Grüsse

CAUT

Last edited by caut19; 08-26-2015 at 10:40 PM.
caut19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 11:50 PM   #220 (permalink)
Insane Collector
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,693
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Ukrainian Falcons--Great Air China collection! For now, they're represented by a single Dragon 744 in my collection. I'll get more for them eventually.

Steve--I love it! You're more dedicated than I am! Good times, indeed. I'll have to start taking my laptop to sessions. Best wishes with your MBA. Doing that while working full time takes real discipline.

Nick has turned out to be a good source for me, too. I need to remember to get the insurance, though, since he doesn't do returns otherwise.

I'm glad the Air India A300 went to such a good home. That is a classic paint scheme, and Andrew did a fantastic job with it. For some reason I haven't given up hope of getting the 747, even though it seems extremely rare.

Here are a few other things I have picked up recently, here and there.

I've always liked Uzbekistan Airways' paint scheme, and I've wanted the Aeroclassics 767-300 ever since I found out they had done one. Got it for a reasonable price on E-Bay.





Got this China Airlines A340-300 not too long ago on E-Bay. The front gear is slightly bent to starboard, which I am not happy about. Wrapping the gear in a cloth and gently applying water-heated needle-nose pliers should take care of it.





This Jet-X Continental Red-Meatball MD80 (a type I flew on in 1991) (N939MC) came from E-Bay. There are a lot of classic narrowbodies that Aeroclassics has not done, especially MD-80-series for which Andrew hasn't done a mould. Gemini has done some, but not all. Dragon or Jet-X versions can often be found for very reasonable prices on E-Bay.



Finally, I got this Aeroclassics Indian Airlines A320 not long ago in one of Waffle's collection sales. I've been trying to get larger domestic carriers represented, and although I want the A300 for this carrier, it's hard to come by.



Jim
__________________
The greatest need in 1:400: Reissues of Major Passenger-Carrier 747 Classics: -100/200, -300, and SP, of NG / Aeroclassics / Big Bird Mk. 1 quality. Examples: American; United Blue-Star, Bass; TWA double globe, double stripe; Pan Am delivery; British Airways Negus, Landor; KLM 70's-80's blue top; Air France 70's-80's; Lufthansa 70's-80's; Aer Lingus delivery; Sabena 80's circle-s; Japan Air Lines 70's-80s; All Nippon 70's; and Qantas 70's-80's.

Last edited by BWI-ROCman; 08-26-2015 at 11:53 PM.
BWI-ROCman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 07:24 AM   #221 (permalink)
17 years collecting
 
Big Al's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Near GLA
Posts: 5,942
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Another couple of bargain Gemini retro jets from Waffle's collection sale have arrived in Scotland...


__________________
Let's be having, the British Airways/British, Negus & Negus BAC 1-11-500 in 1:400 please !
Big Al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 10:40 AM   #222 (permalink)
Still collecting
 
CXDiehardfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: London, United Kingdom
Age: 20
Posts: 231
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase



My long-wanted Air India A300! I bought this in our far side of the house spare bathroom at midnight like an addict when my wife insisted I should be sleeping (drag Waffle and his late night listings which I caught by total accident)


Nice Arrival, the AI A300 really do look wonderful. My next arrival (AC Varig 744) is on its way....
CXDiehardfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 10:44 AM   #223 (permalink)
Still collecting
 
CXDiehardfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: London, United Kingdom
Age: 20
Posts: 231
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWI-ROCman View Post
Love all the new additions! I happened to be online and paying attention when Waffle's listings for last week's collection sale started going up. Last night's, I only saw when the e-mail arrived, so I figure I probably missed a bunch of stuff. Fortunately, I do tend to be online after 9 or 10pm Eastern time, so if I'm paying attention I do well.

I haven't bought a Caravelle, because I mostly don't do before 1970, and the only one I want is the United that served ROC. It only seems to appear at ridiculous prices on E-Bay, so I'm waiting for it to appear at a collection sale.

But first, an item I recently got from E-Bay. I had a fat E-Bay bucks certificate from the second quarter, so I knocked the price of this Aeroclassics Braniff Great Pumpkin (N601BN) down to something within my price range.





I've wanted this Aeroclassics Air Pacific 747 (VH-EBJ) for a long time, and I wanted the fish-tail. I've seen this carrier at LAX, though I don't think I ever saw this beautiful scheme. I'll find him a home in the 80's section soon.



Continental 738 without winglets for the ROC section. (sorry, can't see the reg) They used to fly these to ROC before the 2001 economic slowdown and 9/11.



Aeroclassics Air Canada Rouge A319. I saw it at SRQ last winter. I'll still get the AC Rouge 763 if I find it at a good price.



Aeroclassics Northwest 747-200 (N638US) in final colors. I would have preferred a 744 for this scheme, but neither Aeroclassics nor Big Bird Mk 1 made one. This is a nevertheless a terrific model.



My Aeroclassics Air Madagascar 707, in its temporary home in the US part of my 70's section. I need to build more shelving for the non-North America section.



That Aeroclassics Avianca 747 in "AV" tail colors, which I saw at LAX in 1978, is one of my dearest of holy grails. It'll have to wait for a collection sale, because it always goes for insane prices on E-Bay.

Jim
Nice arrivals mate, your right the Air Pacific B747 is indeed beautiful, need to find one now........
CXDiehardfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 10:57 PM   #224 (permalink)
Master Collector
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 825
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
Another couple of bargain Gemini retro jets from Waffle's collection sale have arrived in Scotland...


Very nice both of them!
Republic DC-9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 11:00 PM   #225 (permalink)
Master Collector
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 825
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWI-ROCman View Post
Ukrainian Falcons--Great Air China collection! For now, they're represented by a single Dragon 744 in my collection. I'll get more for them eventually.

Steve--I love it! You're more dedicated than I am! Good times, indeed. I'll have to start taking my laptop to sessions. Best wishes with your MBA. Doing that while working full time takes real discipline.

Nick has turned out to be a good source for me, too. I need to remember to get the insurance, though, since he doesn't do returns otherwise.

I'm glad the Air India A300 went to such a good home. That is a classic paint scheme, and Andrew did a fantastic job with it. For some reason I haven't given up hope of getting the 747, even though it seems extremely rare.

Here are a few other things I have picked up recently, here and there.

I've always liked Uzbekistan Airways' paint scheme, and I've wanted the Aeroclassics 767-300 ever since I found out they had done one. Got it for a reasonable price on E-Bay.





Got this China Airlines A340-300 not too long ago on E-Bay. The front gear is slightly bent to starboard, which I am not happy about. Wrapping the gear in a cloth and gently applying water-heated needle-nose pliers should take care of it.





This Jet-X Continental Red-Meatball MD80 (a type I flew on in 1991) (N939MC) came from E-Bay. There are a lot of classic narrowbodies that Aeroclassics has not done, especially MD-80-series for which Andrew hasn't done a mould. Gemini has done some, but not all. Dragon or Jet-X versions can often be found for very reasonable prices on E-Bay.



Finally, I got this Aeroclassics Indian Airlines A320 not long ago in one of Waffle's collection sales. I've been trying to get larger domestic carriers represented, and although I want the A300 for this carrier, it's hard to come by.



Jim
Nice adds Jim! I have that red meatball and love it.
Republic DC-9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 06:16 PM   #226 (permalink)
Collector
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Nepean
Posts: 130
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Latest birds that just flew in! Additions to the China Southern fleet!

 photo 20150828_173757_zpsuqxnkg0x.jpg

 photo 20150828_173816_zpsoa2usa3w.jpg





 photo 20150828_174747_zpsrx2wgmoe.jpg
Perraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 06:33 PM   #227 (permalink)
Retired the Hobby
 
Surinam Air 747's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 3,569
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perraine View Post
Latest birds that just flew in! Additions to the China Southern fleet!

 photo 20150828_173757_zpsuqxnkg0x.jpg

 photo 20150828_173816_zpsoa2usa3w.jpg





 photo 20150828_174747_zpsrx2wgmoe.jpg
I love your China Southern collection my man, I have the MD-90 too but are the A330 & A380 models from Phoenix..??
__________________
I WANT TO BELIEVE...

...that one day I will see many more colorful JC Wings MD-11 models and the long-awaited Gemini 200 TWA twin stripes 727-200!

I always fly America's favorite airline: Southwest Airlines and the World's oldest KLM!

Paris was the greatest city on earth! Vive la France! Tokyo 2020!
Surinam Air 747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 06:47 PM   #228 (permalink)
Collector
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Nepean
Posts: 130
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

A330s are phoenix which i grabbed from waffles recent phoenix sale (still up i think) and the a380 is from Witty wings (love the see through engines!) and the MD-90 is from Blue Box.

Im trying to fill out my China Southern collection but I am missing a few of the rarer pieces. There have been alot of sales recently so it helps
Perraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 11:40 PM   #229 (permalink)
The Collector
 
Ukrainian_Falcons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 5,404
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWI-ROCman View Post
Ukrainian Falcons--Great Air China collection! For now, they're represented by a single Dragon 744 in my collection. I'll get more for them eventually.
Thanks, if you were going to get one other CA model, make it the 748i, by far the most impressive of the bunch
Ukrainian_Falcons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 06:03 AM   #230 (permalink)
Retired the Hobby
 
Surinam Air 747's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 3,569
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Not a lot of Iberia fans here on DA.C but who cares, I still adore their beautiful livery period.


Note: Does anyone know how to enlarge the pictures taken from your phone..??


2 201508 20150828_164136.jpg 20150828_164544.jpg28_164430.jpg 0150828_163837.jpg 20150828_163959.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
Show your latest 1/400 purchase-20150828_163837.jpg   Show your latest 1/400 purchase-20150828_163959.jpg   Show your latest 1/400 purchase-20150828_164136.jpg   Show your latest 1/400 purchase-20150828_164430.jpg  
__________________
I WANT TO BELIEVE...

...that one day I will see many more colorful JC Wings MD-11 models and the long-awaited Gemini 200 TWA twin stripes 727-200!

I always fly America's favorite airline: Southwest Airlines and the World's oldest KLM!

Paris was the greatest city on earth! Vive la France! Tokyo 2020!

Last edited by Surinam Air 747; 03-24-2017 at 10:46 AM.
Surinam Air 747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 08:44 AM   #231 (permalink)
Sukhoi Collector
 
plane737's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Winchester
Age: 47
Posts: 2,128
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

[QUOTE=Surinam Air 747;1465033]Not a lot of Iberia fans her on DA.C but who cares, I still adore their beautiful livery period.

One more here! Btw, been searching for the 1/400 747 400 released by 5 Stars for over 3 years now. Did you manage to aquire one?
plane737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 09:20 AM   #232 (permalink)
Retired the Hobby
 
Surinam Air 747's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 3,569
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

[QUOTE=plane737;1465209]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surinam Air 747 View Post
Not a lot of Iberia fans her on DA.C but who cares, I still adore their beautiful livery period.

One more here! Btw, been searching for the 1/400 747 400 released by 5 Stars for over 3 years now. Did you manage to aquire one?
No not yet but I do have one of the 747-200 & DC-10-30...
__________________
I WANT TO BELIEVE...

...that one day I will see many more colorful JC Wings MD-11 models and the long-awaited Gemini 200 TWA twin stripes 727-200!

I always fly America's favorite airline: Southwest Airlines and the World's oldest KLM!

Paris was the greatest city on earth! Vive la France! Tokyo 2020!
Surinam Air 747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 01:41 PM   #233 (permalink)
Insane Collector
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,693
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surinam Air 747 View Post
Not a lot of Iberia fans her on DA.C but who cares, I still adore their beautiful livery period.
Note: Does anyone know how to enlarge the pictures taken from your phone..?
2 201508 20150828_164136.jpg 20150828_164544.jpg28_164430.jpg 0150828_163837.jpg 20150828_163959.jpg
I'm a fan, Surinam. I have a few Iberia aircraft in that beautiful Saul Bass-type livery. I can't believe they ditched it for boring Euro-white. The epidemic of the Euro-white plague continues.

This is my most treasured Iberia model. For some reason the camera made the scene a bit more bluish than it actually is.

__________________
The greatest need in 1:400: Reissues of Major Passenger-Carrier 747 Classics: -100/200, -300, and SP, of NG / Aeroclassics / Big Bird Mk. 1 quality. Examples: American; United Blue-Star, Bass; TWA double globe, double stripe; Pan Am delivery; British Airways Negus, Landor; KLM 70's-80's blue top; Air France 70's-80's; Lufthansa 70's-80's; Aer Lingus delivery; Sabena 80's circle-s; Japan Air Lines 70's-80s; All Nippon 70's; and Qantas 70's-80's.
BWI-ROCman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 01:57 PM   #234 (permalink)
Collector
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Nepean
Posts: 130
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Surinam i dont have alot of Iberias but i do have :
 photo 20150623_222357_zps7d3ad7ch.jpg

I also have the same one in the new white livery, really love both on the a346 frame!
Perraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 08:10 PM   #235 (permalink)
✈︎↟▵☀︎
 
Canopy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: NYC
Posts: 577
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Count me in as an Iberia fan as well. I don't mind the new livery though, In my opinion it looks quite good.

Came home to some new models this weekend!

I had wanted an SAS in this scheme for the longest time and was able to track down this DC-10 in a shop in Norway!

AeroClassics SAS DC-10



I don't know why I passed on these two when they were available but I'm so happy that they showed up at the Waffle collection sale. Waffle Collection sales are awesome!

AeroClassics Southwest 737



Velocity/AC jetBlue A320

__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.




Canopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 08:26 PM   #236 (permalink)
Insane Collector
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,693
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Great additions, Canopy. I had gotten the AC WN merger colors 73G new when it was issued. When I saw it at the collection sale, I knew it would be someone's happy day, and I'm glad it went to a good home! I'll get some more different B6 tails soon, just have other priorities. Glad you got an AC SAS DC-10, too. I got mine in Waffle's AC DC-10's-like-manna-from-Heaven collection sale a couple of months ago.

It's probably better that so many here can enjoy Iberia's new paint scheme. I so happily remember the days when Saul Bass painted the skies , that mostly-white fuselages seem bland. Now I'll sit back down into my garbage can and comb my green fur.

Jim
__________________
The greatest need in 1:400: Reissues of Major Passenger-Carrier 747 Classics: -100/200, -300, and SP, of NG / Aeroclassics / Big Bird Mk. 1 quality. Examples: American; United Blue-Star, Bass; TWA double globe, double stripe; Pan Am delivery; British Airways Negus, Landor; KLM 70's-80's blue top; Air France 70's-80's; Lufthansa 70's-80's; Aer Lingus delivery; Sabena 80's circle-s; Japan Air Lines 70's-80s; All Nippon 70's; and Qantas 70's-80's.
BWI-ROCman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 08:36 PM   #237 (permalink)
✈︎↟▵☀︎
 
Canopy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: NYC
Posts: 577
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWI-ROCman View Post
Great additions, Canopy. I had gotten the AC WN merger colors 73G new when it was issued. When I saw it at the collection sale, I knew it would be someone's happy day, and I'm glad it went to a good home! I'll get some more different B6 tails soon, just have other priorities. Glad you got an AC SAS DC-10, too. I got mine in Waffle's AC DC-10's-like-manna-from-Heaven collection sale a couple of months ago.

It's probably better that so many here can enjoy Iberia's new paint scheme. I so happily remember the days when Saul Bass painted the skies , that mostly-white fuselages seem bland. Now I'll sit back down into my garbage can and comb my green fur.

Jim
Thanks Jim! I remember when you posted your SAS DC-10 and thinking how beautiful it looked. Your photo is responsible for this purchase! It's a great addition to my fledgling SAS fleet.

The SW and B6 were an automatic, and immediate add to cart without much thought! I was so glad to see them before anybody else got to them.
__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.




Canopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 11:59 PM   #238 (permalink)
Discerning Collector
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: NYC
Posts: 355
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

There can be very little doubt that Iberia ought to revert back to the impressively beautiful red / oj / dayglow yellow livery (was it really a Saul Bass ???).

A simple side-by-side comparison of A346s will demonstrate how a well conceived and clever design "fills" an awkwardly long fuselaged aircraft.
Also compare with the "Fanhansa" A346; again, awkwardly bland and long -- In NYC, we would simply throw it on a bun and add mustard ...

On the nomenclature aspect of the issue, MY Iberia red/oj/yellow WILL be "ANTONIO MACHADO" (the -Q a/c if memory serves) to join "CERVANTES" 747 in
the collection and "verse" to eternity !!!
[GJ / PHX: HINT, HINt, HInt, Hint, hint.......]
TED ATH 33R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 02:36 AM   #239 (permalink)
Discerning Collector
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: NYC
Posts: 355
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Canopy, I am totally jealous about the JetBlue "Blueberries" !!!

A GJ or Aeroclassics example need make an appearance very soon, ala "barcode". !!!
TED ATH 33R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 11:55 AM   #240 (permalink)
Retired the Hobby
 
Surinam Air 747's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 3,569
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWI-ROCman View Post
I'm a fan, Surinam. I have a few Iberia aircraft in that beautiful Saul Bass-type livery. I can't believe they ditched it for boring Euro-white. The epidemic of the Euro-white plague continues.

This is my most treasured Iberia model. For some reason the camera made the scene a bit more bluish than it actually is.

I see you have one too, nice very nice, I call mine 'Sexy Bit#h', I meant the 747 model not my wife... But wait till you see my Iberia 747-400 model I just bought, that one is lovely too...
__________________
I WANT TO BELIEVE...

...that one day I will see many more colorful JC Wings MD-11 models and the long-awaited Gemini 200 TWA twin stripes 727-200!

I always fly America's favorite airline: Southwest Airlines and the World's oldest KLM!

Paris was the greatest city on earth! Vive la France! Tokyo 2020!
Surinam Air 747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 12:13 PM   #241 (permalink)
Sukhoi Collector
 
plane737's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Winchester
Age: 47
Posts: 2,128
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surinam Air 747 View Post
I see you have one too, nice very nice, I call mine 'Sexy Bit#h', I meant the 747 model not my wife... But wait till you see my Iberia 747-400 model I just bought, that one is lovely too...
Did you find a 1/400 5 Stars? This one is currently on Ebay. Had no clue DW's did one.
Attachment 138841

Last edited by plane737; 03-16-2017 at 04:51 PM.
plane737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 12:23 PM   #242 (permalink)
Retired the Hobby
 
Surinam Air 747's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 3,569
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by plane737 View Post
Did you find a 1/400 5 Stars? This one is currently on Ebay. Had no clue DW's did one.
Attachment 138841
What the hell...?? The one I got is different, got it from someone in the UK but if you don't mine I need this one too, you know for my ever growing Iberia collection...
__________________
I WANT TO BELIEVE...

...that one day I will see many more colorful JC Wings MD-11 models and the long-awaited Gemini 200 TWA twin stripes 727-200!

I always fly America's favorite airline: Southwest Airlines and the World's oldest KLM!

Paris was the greatest city on earth! Vive la France! Tokyo 2020!
Surinam Air 747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 12:26 PM   #243 (permalink)
Master Collector
 
BPanio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Guelph
Posts: 632
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase



Found this beauty on consignment at Aviation World. Fits in well with my Canadian Airliners past and present collection
BPanio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 12:38 PM   #244 (permalink)
Sukhoi Collector
 
plane737's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Winchester
Age: 47
Posts: 2,128
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surinam Air 747 View Post
What the hell...?? The one I got is different, got it from someone in the UK but if you don't mine I need this one too, you know for my ever growing Iberia collection...
Go for it. Seller says not a custom but a corporate order from Iberia.
plane737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 01:27 PM   #245 (permalink)
17 years collecting
 
Big Al's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Near GLA
Posts: 5,942
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Ah the Iberia 744, I forgot they had one, leased from Air Atlanta Icelandic whilst the A346 was due. I must try and get one for my own Iberia 'Saul Bass' collection...
__________________
Let's be having, the British Airways/British, Negus & Negus BAC 1-11-500 in 1:400 please !
Big Al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 02:04 PM   #246 (permalink)
Under-funded Collector
 
WALmsp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Santa Barbara
Posts: 278
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Show your latest 1/400 purchase-img_2287.jpg

Show your latest 1/400 purchase-img_2288.jpg

The 757 came from Jetway models and the 767 is from Waffle.
__________________
WALmsp

1:400 Wishlist: AirCal MD-82; Air Hawaii DC-10-10; Frontier ERJ-190; Frontier MD-80; Golden West Twin Otter; Mexicana A318 (Final Colors); North Central CV-580; Omni 763; Pacific Northern 720; Sun Country 727; SBA 763; United Express EMB-120 (Blue Tulip); Western 720-062, WestJet 737-6CT

My Airports:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
WALmsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 02:09 PM   #247 (permalink)
Retired the Hobby
 
Surinam Air 747's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 3,569
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WALmsp View Post
Attachment 138857

Attachment 138865

The 757 came from Jetway models and the 767 is from Waffle.
What airline is your 757..?? I just had to ask, I never heard of them...

By the way, I love your Caribbean Airlines 737-800, not a lot of people know about them, they also have the new 767-300 made by Phoenix I believe...
__________________
I WANT TO BELIEVE...

...that one day I will see many more colorful JC Wings MD-11 models and the long-awaited Gemini 200 TWA twin stripes 727-200!

I always fly America's favorite airline: Southwest Airlines and the World's oldest KLM!

Paris was the greatest city on earth! Vive la France! Tokyo 2020!
Surinam Air 747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 02:26 PM   #248 (permalink)
Under-funded Collector
 
WALmsp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Santa Barbara
Posts: 278
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

La Compagnie is a French all-Business class carrier that specializes in Trans-Atlantic travel. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Compagnie

I, too, love my Caribbean!
__________________
WALmsp

1:400 Wishlist: AirCal MD-82; Air Hawaii DC-10-10; Frontier ERJ-190; Frontier MD-80; Golden West Twin Otter; Mexicana A318 (Final Colors); North Central CV-580; Omni 763; Pacific Northern 720; Sun Country 727; SBA 763; United Express EMB-120 (Blue Tulip); Western 720-062, WestJet 737-6CT

My Airports:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
WALmsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 11:21 PM   #249 (permalink)
Canada/CaribbeanCollector
 
9Y-ISA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Brampton
Posts: 181
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPanio View Post


Found this beauty on consignment at Aviation World. Fits in well with my Canadian Airliners past and present collection
Great catch. If you don't mind me asking, how much you got it for?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
9Y-ISA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 01:48 AM   #250 (permalink)
✈︎↟▵☀︎
 
Canopy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: NYC
Posts: 577
Default Re: Show your latest 1/400 purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TED ATH 33R View Post
Canopy, I am totally jealous about the JetBlue "Blueberries" !!!

A GJ or Aeroclassics example need make an appearance very soon, ala "barcode". !!!

One of my favorite sights involves driving up towards Terminal 5 at JFK and seeing the kaleidoscope of B6 tails scattered throughout. As a jetBlue fan this "Blueberries" tail was a must have. Hope you get one into your collection some day! And I agree, the more B6 models out there the better!
__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.




Canopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:34 AM.

Latest Threads
- by BA2936
- by JagT747
- by MRIYA
- by BA2936
 

Models of the Week
 



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.