DA.C

DA.C (https://www.diecastaircraftforum.com/index.php)
-   1:400 Scale Model Aircraft (https://www.diecastaircraftforum.com/1-400-scale-model-aircraft/)
-   -   my Air Asia fleets (https://www.diecastaircraftforum.com/1-400-scale-model-aircraft/122133-my-air-asia-fleets.html)

maplensc 06-09-2014 01:05 AM

my Air Asia fleets
 
https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5485/...8629835e_c.jpg

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5491/...fa67f993_c.jpg

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3678/...4ca4ae4f_c.jpg

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7449/...b56081f0_c.jpg

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7414/...8ee571f2_c.jpg

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3693/...91471cd7_c.jpg

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2809/...63933b70_c.jpg

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2840/...4199190b_c.jpg

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3766/...4a9fae74_c.jpg

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5485/...f203b83d_c.jpg

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3691/...b601fe59_c.jpg

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5538/...18f72405_c.jpg

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3822/...f393644b_c.jpg

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5526/...f7f07107_c.jpg

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2853/...c44533d9_c.jpg

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7452/...7a2a0572_c.jpg

maplensc 06-09-2014 01:10 AM

Re: my Air Asia fleets
 
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7427/...996dc876_c.jpg

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5517/...b272085c_c.jpg

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3678/...752d6563_c.jpg

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2885/...687a4ee2_c.jpg

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3671/...778517a6_c.jpg

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5526/...31f14101_c.jpg

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2829/...fe27b862_c.jpg

Bangkok Lady La 06-09-2014 02:38 AM

Re: my Air Asia fleets
 
Wow!
Talk about livery variation!!!
That last shot puts the BA world tails to shame!!!
Great collection.....

MASonatic 06-09-2014 05:12 AM

Re: my Air Asia fleets
 
Very nice AA shrine you have, maplensc! :cool:

You don't have the standard AAX A340, do you? I'm looking forward hunting for it. Either the Hogan version or I wish someday, PHX will release it :)

Where are you from btw? :o

Sven Nikolaus 06-09-2014 08:50 AM

Re: my Air Asia fleets
 
Fantastic pictures - thanks a lot for this treat! I have a small AirAsia fleet myself because when I lived in Kuala Lumpur I could witness the rise of this airline. I flew a couple of times with AirAsia together with my family. For my children (then around 5 and 7) AirAsia was their favorite airline because of the menu that offered for little money a lot of sweets and snacks. My little son asked me once: "Daddy, next time we have to fly to Frankfurt, could we travel on AirAsia please?"

A pity that so few of AirAsia's earlier 737-300 have been made in 1:400 - the one that was painted all over with the Malaysian flag (Jalur Gemilang) I miss most.

late400starter 06-09-2014 12:19 PM

Re: my Air Asia fleets
 
Sadly no single dealer can absorb the new releases of them..... no more release for ages

MASonatic 06-11-2014 05:48 AM

Re: my Air Asia fleets
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sven Nikolaus (Post 1111320)
Fantastic pictures - thanks a lot for this treat! I have a small AirAsia fleet myself because when I lived in Kuala Lumpur I could witness the rise of this airline. I flew a couple of times with AirAsia together with my family. For my children (then around 5 and 7) AirAsia was their favorite airline because of the menu that offered for little money a lot of sweets and snacks. My little son asked me once: "Daddy, next time we have to fly to Frankfurt, could we travel on AirAsia please?"

A pity that so few of AirAsia's earlier 737-300 have been made in 1:400 - the one that was painted all over with the Malaysian flag (Jalur Gemilang) I miss most.

Wow, that touched me!

But Air Asia until now, showed no sign of reviving their Euro routes! :sad:
Huge bummer for me cuz because of them, I travelled almost thrice yearly to UK back in the day! ;)

maplensc 06-12-2014 01:07 AM

Re: my Air Asia fleets
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bangkok Lady La (Post 1111290)
Wow!
Talk about livery variation!!!
That last shot puts the BA world tails to shame!!!
Great collection.....


agreed that air asia have quite a numbers of colourful livery.
thanks , I still love the BA world tails. too many different livery on different aircraft to complete the sets.


Quote:

Originally Posted by MASonatic (Post 1111304)
Very nice AA shrine you have, maplensc! :cool:

You don't have the standard AAX A340, do you? I'm looking forward hunting for it. Either the Hogan version or I wish someday, PHX will release it :)

Where are you from btw? :o

thank you MASonatic. I don't have the standard air asia xtra A340.
I guess patience pays, one day phx will release it.

I am from Singapore

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sven Nikolaus (Post 1111320)
Fantastic pictures - thanks a lot for this treat! I have a small AirAsia fleet myself because when I lived in Kuala Lumpur I could witness the rise of this airline. I flew a couple of times with AirAsia together with my family. For my children (then around 5 and 7) AirAsia was their favorite airline because of the menu that offered for little money a lot of sweets and snacks. My little son asked me once: "Daddy, next time we have to fly to Frankfurt, could we travel on AirAsia please?"

A pity that so few of AirAsia's earlier 737-300 have been made in 1:400 - the one that was painted all over with the Malaysian flag (Jalur Gemilang) I miss most.

yes sir, I also hope one day the 737 will be release. it is nice and I believe it is a must for m'sian to have this model as it a pride to the country.

so do bring your kids to fly Air Asia more LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by late400starter (Post 1111351)
Sadly no single dealer can absorb the new releases of them..... no more release for ages

yes Alvin, I guess Air asia hardly sells as well as the other popular airlines.

Jetstar 1 06-12-2014 06:17 PM

Re: my Air Asia fleets
 
A great collection and nice photos.

I do love the Air Asia models and will keep collecting them.

Thanks for sharing.

Bob

clyx87 06-16-2014 06:32 AM

Re: my Air Asia fleets
 
Hey Bob,

Awesome red fleet you got there, I got my own red fleet too, but not so nicely setup with yours complete with scenery, airport, etc.

Think you would be interested in pre-ordering AirAsia's Taylor Swift Airbus model that is going to come out in 1:100 and 1:400. Dont know who the manufacturer will be though, but I'm gonna get the 1:400 even if its Dragon Wings

Go to this FAcebook link to pre-order
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.