DA.C

DA.C (https://www.diecastaircraftforum.com/index.php)
-   1:400 Scale Model Aircraft (https://www.diecastaircraftforum.com/1-400-scale-model-aircraft/)
-   -   Gemini Jets QC issues! (https://www.diecastaircraftforum.com/1-400-scale-model-aircraft/108761-gemini-jets-qc-issues.html)

Michael Magdaleno 11-03-2012 05:01 PM

Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Just recieved the new United 787 today,and now its going back to the retailer I ordered it from,for a replacement plane,the main landing gears are croaked and the plane does not sit level.The other plane that I ordered from another retailer was a United 737-800,the tail was crooked and it suffed from a crooked cockpit windshield,so I send that one back,and got a replacement 737-800 and guess what?,the left main gear was glued in very outwards towards the engines so I send it back and got it replaced with a Delta A-320,does China not like United?Just my 2 cents worth.

gospodin 11-03-2012 05:19 PM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
No, China just doesn't like quality work.

fazeman 11-03-2012 07:31 PM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Jim and I inspect our models like fine china. Yeah, broken! Uh...huuh huh huh.

aklein707 11-04-2012 10:17 AM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gospodin (Post 991798)
No, China just doesn't like quality work.

Not a fair statement!!

Johan Chan does not like quality work would be more acurate!!

Jas176 11-04-2012 10:17 PM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aklein707 (Post 991872)
Not a fair statement!!

Johan Chan does not like quality work would be more acurate!!


Oh Mr. Klein, don't get me started with your aeroclassic models, as I have received several of your models that have had these same issues as those complaining about Gemini and Phoenix models. There is no retailer that can produce a model that is perfect in everyway.

aklein707 11-05-2012 04:40 AM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
No body is claiming to be perfect; read my words again!!!!!!!!!!

I did not state one is better than an other, or any such sort thing.

Why must people like you persist in commenting on things I didn't say?

I said, and repeat, "Johan Chan does not like quality work"; full stop. That is a statement, and a fact. I did not say his stuff is worst than someone else's, or someone else's was better than his, although, anything is better than his, except Schitty Wings!

lanceb 11-05-2012 05:14 AM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
shut up klein.

Big Al 11-05-2012 05:34 AM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Anyone ever considered opening a diecast factory in the USA in these economic/electoral/mass unemployment/ blah de blah times...?

BuddyK 11-05-2012 08:41 AM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aklein707 (Post 992020)
No body is claiming to be perfect; read my words again!!!!!!!!!!

I did not state one is better than an other, or any such sort thing.
...

Huh ? ... What ? ...

"...
Just say NO to BluBucks/Nutz Models/JC Wings/Junk-X/First Choice/C&C/IF400/AV400/Witty400/Magic/AV200/AK200/Flightline/Flightline200/Flightline400/Blue Angle/5stars & any BigBirds (real or fake) "

WTF ?

Buddy
<!-- / sig -->:rolleyes:

SQA380-842 11-05-2012 08:55 AM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Al (Post 992025)
Anyone ever considered opening a diecast factory in the USA in these economic/electoral/mass unemployment/ blah de blah times...?

yeah right like i'm gonna pay $80USD for a 1/400 Gemini jets model!

i guess globalisation isnt so bad after all!

aklein707 11-05-2012 11:02 AM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lanceb (Post 992024)
shut up klein.

Now there's an absolutely useful post which adds to the discussion

aklein707 11-05-2012 11:07 AM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BuddyK (Post 992038)
Huh ? ... What ? ...

"...
Just say NO to BluBucks/Nutz Models/JC Wings/Junk-X/First Choice/C&C/IF400/AV400/Witty400/Magic/AV200/AK200/Flightline/Flightline200/Flightline400/Blue Angle/5stars & any BigBirds (real or fake) "

WTF ?

Buddy
<!-- / sig -->:rolleyes:

Read the fukking post wise guy, not my signature!!

Is there something wrong with the drinking water in Ohio??

lanceb 11-05-2012 06:35 PM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aklein707 (Post 992063)
Now there's an absolutely useful post which adds to the discussion

It add as much discussion as your posts complaining about JC you peanut.

JustPlaneCrazy 11-05-2012 06:46 PM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
http://9thcivic.com/gallery/albums/p...en_Colbert.gif

aklein707 11-05-2012 07:18 PM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lanceb (Post 992126)
It add as much discussion as your posts complaining about JC you peanut.

Read the title of this thread; JC produces for GJ. My remark has EVERYTHING to do with the subject at hand, while your remarks is about as useless as they get!

lanceb 11-05-2012 07:25 PM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Shut up mate. Many people are sick of the crap you liter around the interwebs. We all know you dislike JC. No need to keep on dragging it on. I told you ages ago, I will keep on going until you zip it.

P.S How about replacing some of the models which have rotten away. Atleast JC's models will stay in one piece for ever. How about you cut some more corners and rip some more people off?

JustPlaneCrazy 11-05-2012 07:39 PM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lanceb (Post 992152)
P.S How about replacing some of the models which have rotten away.

So how many SMAC, Bigbird and Dragon models that had the same fate been replaced to date?

hint



0



LOL

lanceb 11-05-2012 07:50 PM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JustPlaneCrazy (Post 992158)
So how many SMAC, Bigbird and Dragon models that had the same fate been replaced to date?

hint



0



LOL

I dont care about them. They are not here calling out other manufacturers here for quality issues.

Are you Kliens gimp? You seem to defend him a bit around these parts.

hilman 11-05-2012 10:39 PM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
oh my dearest mr. klein,

kindly please comment this thread that is absolutely truly yours only, rather than rant on other manufacturer's qc ;)
http://www.diecastaircraftforum.com/...-b-1822-a.html

N. Eberhard 11-05-2012 11:35 PM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
I've seen over a case of UA 787s leave here in excellent condition, so it isn't a case of widespread QC problems.

Too bad the retailer in question didn't have time to look at your models. Maybe he has another job and only sells models on the side?

lanceb 11-05-2012 11:39 PM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by N. Eberhard (Post 992230)
I've seen over a case of UA 787s leave here in excellent condition, so it isn't a case of widespread QC problems.

Too bad the retailer in question didn't have time to look at your models. Maybe he has another job and only sells models on the side?

So Because the retailer doesn't check the product they sold, isnt damaged, its an excuse? I wouldnt care if is his second job or he waffles around all day, but the fact remain is he on sold a product that doesnt measure up to the price paid.

If its to hard, maybe he should give it up?

Todd Michaels 11-05-2012 11:48 PM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by N. Eberhard (Post 992230)
I've seen over a case of UA 787s leave here in excellent condition, so it isn't a case of widespread QC problems.

Agreed. My UA 787 copy came from a retailer independent of Jetway and there's nothing wrong with it.

So much hostility in this thread. :evil:

Michael Magdaleno 11-06-2012 12:01 AM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by N. Eberhard (Post 992230)
I've seen over a case of UA 787s leave here in excellent condition, so it isn't a case of widespread QC problems.

Too bad the retailer in question didn't have time to look at your models. Maybe he has another job and only sells models on the side?

Hi Nick,

He is going to inspect it when he sends me the replacement plane.

aklein707 11-06-2012 02:07 AM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lanceb (Post 992232)
So Because the retailer doesn't check the product they sold, isnt damaged, its an excuse? I wouldnt care if is his second job or he waffles around all day, but the fact remain is he on sold a product that doesnt measure up to the price paid.

If its to hard, maybe he should give it up?

Maybe you should give it up?

What would your life be if you didn't have people or things to rag on??

You're another one that seems to want everything for nothing, then complain when you aren't satisfied.

aklein707 11-06-2012 02:11 AM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lanceb (Post 992152)
Shut up mate. Many people are sick of the crap you liter around the interwebs. We all know you dislike JC. No need to keep on dragging it on. I told you ages ago, I will keep on going until you zip it.

P.S How about replacing some of the models which have rotten away. At least JC's models will stay in one piece for ever. How about you cut some more corners and rip some more people off?

Forever? WTF have you been smoking?

There were many models made by Witty (aka Schitty) for JC in their early days which have crumbled to dust. I don't see you making any diatribes against that!

Which corners do we cut? Kindly explain in detail your allegation, otherwise STFU!!

aklein707 11-06-2012 02:15 AM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lanceb (Post 992162)
I dont care about them. They are not here calling out other manufacturers here for quality issues.

Are you Kliens gimp? You seem to defend him a bit around these parts.

Spell my name correctly if you care to use it!

Todd doesn't need to defend me; he's just proving to you what a tosser you are by the statements you made.

lanceb 11-06-2012 02:57 AM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Haha, learn to multi quote. Also I think I hit a nerve.

What would I be doing, if I wasnt here?

Making a massive income, shooting guns, photographing stuff, drinking fine whiskey...

aklein707 11-06-2012 03:18 AM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
I'm sitting at the ANA lounge waiting for my 787 Dreamliner flight to board!!

Why don't you also back down, and find something more interesting in life to enjoy!
Happy trails mate!
I'm done here!

Mystère 11-06-2012 04:22 AM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lanceb (Post 992162)
I dont care about them. They are not here calling out other manufacturers here for quality issues.

Are you Kliens gimp? You seem to defend him a bit around these parts.

The doggy is always near his master...


Quote:

Originally Posted by hilman (Post 992208)
oh my dearest mr. klein,

kindly please comment this thread that is absolutely truly yours only, rather than rant on other manufacturer's qc ;)
http://www.diecastaircraftforum.com/...-b-1822-a.html

He won't. You need balls to endure your own failures.:neutral:

hilman 11-06-2012 05:58 AM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystère (Post 992264)
He won't. You need balls to endure your own failures.:neutral:

so, other than could not make a multiple quote, he doesn't have balls either :D

i think it's time for me to put this pics now.. LOL

http://9thcivic.com/gallery/albums/p...en_Colbert.gif

planemark 11-06-2012 08:19 PM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
My UAL 787 had landing gear a little off, but not a big deal, still a really nice model. When I first started collecting, landing gears on 1:400 models were thick, lacking detail, and had wheels that didn't roll. IMO, they were still just fine for that scale. Now it is always a concern wondering if they will get to you in tact and if they will hold up. As for the ranting and raving from one collector/manufacturer, it is what it is. For the record (and he won't appreciate this), the finest quality models in my collection of 1:400s are SMAC.

jcahea 11-06-2012 08:29 PM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Atleast JC's models will stay in one piece for ever.

Only Diamonds are forever!

aklein707 11-07-2012 12:42 AM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Looks like Obamunism is too!!

What a sad day for the US.

MrMD11 11-07-2012 01:06 AM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SQA380-842 (Post 992041)
yeah right like i'm gonna pay $80USD for a 1/400 Gemini jets model!

i guess globalisation isnt so bad after all!

Then stop bitching about crooked landing gear or windshields or this or that since you are only paying $ 25.00 for a model instead of $ 80.00.

The old adage 'you get what you pay for' still remains true.

camaroz06 11-07-2012 02:03 AM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aklein707 (Post 992448)
Looks like Obamunism is too!!

What a sad day for the US.

:rolleyes: I think we'll survive. Please keep your nose out of my country's business and just produce some diecast models.

aklein707 11-07-2012 02:32 AM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by camaroz06 (Post 992453)
:rolleyes: I think we'll survive. Please keep your nose out of my country's business and just produce some diecast models.

I'm still a US citizen, so it is my business as well!

However, I do have the choice to live elsewhere, and I do prefer to live where freedom is not trampled on by an over reaching Federal government, with total
disregard to the US Constitution.

You like to live under Obamunism?; then more power to you!

camaroz06 11-07-2012 02:40 AM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aklein707 (Post 992457)
I'm still a US citizen, so it is my business as well!

However, I do have the choice to live elsewhere, and I do prefer to live where freedom is not trampled on by an over reaching Federal government, with total
disregard to the US Constitution.

You like to live under Obamunism?; then more power to you!

Ahhh, it is your business then. Still, just make diecast.

I honestly have no desire to get into political arguments on a diecast forum especially when someone claims that Obama is taking my rights away and is "trampling" my freedoms.

Just stick to making planes and, if you must, bitching about other manufactures.

Ill just leave it at this, you put out some nice planes.....but I think you are a total tool.

JeffinMass 11-07-2012 02:58 AM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
I have just read all of the comments here :(. When any manufacturer releases a product there is always going to be a defect rate. No matter what company and no matter what country. It is the way it is. Sure it is frustrating when you are anxiously waiting for a new diecast, or anything, and it has issues. Stop complaining and send it back for a replacement. It's that simple. The dealer either repairs it or they send it back to the distributor who then sends it back to the manufacturer. All of this costs
money so who really wants it. Let's face it, how many dealers actually inspect every product they receive? They rely on the manufacturers to make a good product and deal with any defects when and if they occur. If there are constant issues the dealers will complain. Reputable distributors like Phoenix, Gemini Jets, Aeroclassics and Dragon Wings sell the most so their are bound to be some, but very few issues.
I just received a brand new B747-8f as a gift from an air freight company. The 1/400 diecast was missing two tires :(. Did I blow it out of proportion like some here? Not really. I contacted the distributor/manufacturer in Hong Kong and they replaced the tires for me :). Now I see that it is being released this month by a major distributor.
Leave your legitimate comments here but please take your nastiness elsewhere!!!

(ps...does anyone have an Icelandic B757-300 1/400 for sale?)

aklein707 11-07-2012 03:15 AM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by camaroz06 (Post 992459)
Ahhh, it is your business then. Still, just make diecast.

I honestly have no desire to get into political arguments on a diecast forum especially when someone claims that Obama is taking my rights away and is "trampling" my freedoms.

Just stick to making planes and, if you must, bitching about other manufactures.

Ill just leave it at this, you put out some nice planes.....but I think you are a total tool.

Thanks for the compliment and insult all in one sentence! Obviously, we don't share the same political opinions, but the difference between us, is that I can accept your opinion without resorting to name calling or insults.

Have a great 4 years with your Marxist hero!

hilman 11-07-2012 03:22 AM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
http://9thcivic.com/gallery/albums/p...en_Colbert.gif

Mystère 11-07-2012 09:13 AM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by camaroz06 (Post 992459)
Ahhh, it is your business then. Still, just make diecast.

I honestly have no desire to get into political arguments on a diecast forum especially when someone claims that Obama is taking my rights away and is "trampling" my freedoms.

Just stick to making planes and, if you must, bitching about other manufactures.

Ill just leave it at this, you put out some nice planes.....but I think you are a total tool.

Don't try to argue with this guy, he doesn't even have a clue of what he's talking about. "Marxist", LMFAO ! http://yelims.free.fr/IPB/Invision-Board-France-258.gif Only another pathethic attempt to hijack his own thread hijacking in order to distract us from the valid points he's affraid to answer to. Nothing new.

Monte 11-12-2012 02:11 PM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Received mine on Saturday from Nick, and I must say my example is a pretty good one. The dimensions of the plane on the box has 757-200 dimensions although....:(

Alaska Fan 11-12-2012 04:02 PM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Monte (Post 993470)
Received mine on Saturday from Nick, and I must say my example is a pretty good one. The dimensions of the plane on the box has 757-200 dimensions although....:(

do you collect boxes or planes?

Monte 11-12-2012 04:41 PM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alaska Fan (Post 993515)
do you collect boxes or planes?

I like for things to be accurate as most of us do.

Michael Magdaleno 11-12-2012 05:56 PM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
got my replacement plane,and its in great shape.Thanks retailer.

centaur747 11-16-2012 10:58 PM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aklein707 (Post 992465)
Thanks for the compliment and insult all in one sentence! Obviously, we don't share the same political opinions, but the difference between us, is that I can accept your opinion without resorting to name calling or insults.

Have a great 4 years with your Marxist hero!

You crack me up! Ever spent time in a communist country? Oh, wait yeah you do business in china instead of the US..... End of story.

gospodin 11-17-2012 12:11 AM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by centaur747 (Post 994358)
You crack me up! Ever spent time in a communist country? Oh, wait yeah you do business in china instead of the US..... End of story.

I always have to smile when AK claims to see the wonderful way the Chinese government treats its people, that they don't interfere in people's lives like the government in America does. Where, in his words, "I do prefer to live where freedom is not trampled by an over-reaching federal government". I guess everything was resolved at Tienanmen Square, and the people in Tibet are happy as clams.

Fleetlordatvar 03-03-2013 08:21 AM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by camaroz06 (Post 992453)
:rolleyes: I think we'll survive. Please keep your nose out of my country's business and just produce some diecast models.


**** Barry & his cronies; the damn economy just contracted!! I'm pretty sure it wasn't any of the previous presidents, earthquake, hurricane, republicans, walmart, wall street, big oil, war on women, or any of his other worthless excuses:rolleyes:

His is the wost failure since at least Jimmy Carter and continues to make things worse...I'm so ashamed his our president!


<script type="text/html" id="overlay_tmpl">
</script>

Fleetlordatvar 03-03-2013 08:23 AM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by camaroz06 (Post 992459)
Ahhh, it is your business then. Still, just make diecast.

I honestly have no desire to get into political arguments on a diecast forum especially when someone claims that Obama is taking my rights away and is "trampling" my freedoms.

Just stick to making planes and, if you must, bitching about other manufactures.

Ill just leave it at this, you put out some nice planes.....but I think you are a total tool.


Your either oblivious or ignorant about him trampling on the Constitution and taking rights away!
<script type="text/html" id="overlay_tmpl">
</script>

aklein707 03-03-2013 04:16 PM

Re: Gemini Jets QC issues!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gospodin (Post 994366)
I always have to smile when AK claims to see the wonderful way the Chinese government treats its people, that they don't interfere in people's lives like the government in America does. Where, in his words, "I do prefer to live where freedom is not trampled by an over-reaching federal government". I guess everything was resolved at Tienanmen Square, and the people in Tibet are happy as clams.

Tiananmen Square was resolved no differently, than the Kent State protests, both of the last century. At least the results in China were more positive, with anarchy and hooliganism being crushed, with steady growth and improvement to society ever since. Can the same claim be made in the US??

Didn't think so!
As for the people in Tibet, they'll never be happy!! Who could live in a place with little or no Oxygen??


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.