I’m back with an updated airport diorama series of 1/200 and 1/400 parking bay foils.
Further to my release last year, I’ve made some improvements, tweaks and changes. Here are the airport parking bay foils.
Just like the last one, these are highly detailed, realistic, have accurate fonts and signage, a lot of weathering, tyre marks, oil stains and more.
These can be printed at any local print shop or at a home printer.
Following are the major changes and updates:
1. DPI increased from 72 to 300 for improved print quality.
2. Road orientation options available for both left hand (LHT) and right hand traffic (RHT).
3. New cargo bay variant with a large variety of cargo aircraft stop bars.
4. New only wide-body parking bay variant available.
5. Direction of the aircraft stop bar markings reversed.
6. GSE parking spot sizes increased.
These parking bays are available as high-resolution files which can be downloaded; and come along with an instruction card which contains details and dimensions about printing.
For pricing and any more information message on PM/DM, or drop an e-mail at [email protected]
for quicker replies. I can also be reached on Facebook Messenger as Saif Tinwala.
Attaching pictures below.