JC200 Late December announcement - DA.C
 

Go Back   DA.C > Ground Control > 1:200 Scale Model Aircraft

Like Tree15Likes
  • 1 Post By robertjon5
  • 1 Post By crownvic
  • 1 Post By DashSeven
  • 1 Post By Delta dc-8
  • 1 Post By CdnAir
  • 4 Post By funky monkey in chunky town
  • 2 Post By planemark
  • 3 Post By arctic9048
  • 1 Post By geeforce9
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-28-2020, 03:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Super Moderator
 
crownvic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 1999
Location: Orlando FL
Posts: 11,915
Default JC200 Late December announcement

Models in red will be here in January. All others when I win the lottery.

EW232N005 PEACH AVIATION A320NEO JA201P w/Stand
LH2AIR215 AIRBUS A321NEO (HOUSE LIVERY) D-AVXA w/Stand
LH2BOE231 BOEING B737-500 (HOUSE LIVERY) N73700 w/Stand

LH2UAL268 UNITED B757-200 “Her Art Here- California” N14106 (LICENSED PRODUCT)
LH2GIA283 GARUDA INDONESIA B777-300ER “Ayo Pakai Masker” PK-GIJ
LH2GIA283A GARUDA INDONESIA B777-300ER “Ayo Pakai Masker, Flaps Down” PK-GIJ
LH2CUB284 CUBANA Tu-154M CU-T1275 w/Stand
LH2CDN285 CANADIAN REGIONAL AIRLINES DASH 8-Q-102 C-GAAM w/Stand
JC2AAL191 AMERICAN B757-200(W) “BCA” N664AA w/Stand
JC2RYR496 RYANAIR B737-800(W) (Boeing House Livery) EI-DCL w/Stand
JC2RYR496A RYANAIR B737-800(W) (Boeing House Livery, Flaps) EI-DCL w/Stand
JC2SAS0107 SCANDINAVIAN AIRLINES B737-700(W) (New Livery) SE-RJX w/Stand
JC2SAS0107A SCANDINAVIAN AIRLINES B737-700(W) (New Livery, Flaps Down) SE-RJX
JC2AFL0108 AEROFLOT A321NEO VP-BPP w/Stand
__________________
Gemini Jets 400 Scale....the company collectors love to hate but love to collect..
__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Real tomato ketchup Eddie?
Nothing but the best! "I don't know why they call this stuff hamburger helper. It does just fine by itself, huh? I like it better than tuna helper myself, don't you, Clark?"
"you're the gourmet around here, Ed!"

Last edited by crownvic; 12-28-2020 at 03:44 PM.
crownvic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-28-2020, 05:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Collector
 
billville's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anaheim, CA
Posts: 690
Default Re: JC200 Late December announcement

I thought the United 757 "Her art here" model was already announced previously?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Looking to Buy:
billville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 05:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Complete Wacko!
 
robertjon5's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: united kingdom
Posts: 11,859
Default Re: JC200 Late December announcement

wow. finally another AA 757!!! but its pink ribbon version????
billville likes this.
__________________
I BUY WHAT I LIKE. AND LIKE WHAT I BUY!!!

Last edited by robertjon5; 12-28-2020 at 05:34 PM.
robertjon5 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 12-28-2020, 06:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Super Moderator
 
crownvic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 1999
Location: Orlando FL
Posts: 11,915
Default Re: JC200 Late December announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by billville View Post
I thought the United 757 "Her art here" model was already announced previously?
yes, but now one of two announced Her Art Here models back in December have gotten artist approval so its considered a re-release announcement if that makes sense I am checking on the other....
billville likes this.
__________________
Gemini Jets 400 Scale....the company collectors love to hate but love to collect..
__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Real tomato ketchup Eddie?
Nothing but the best! "I don't know why they call this stuff hamburger helper. It does just fine by itself, huh? I like it better than tuna helper myself, don't you, Clark?"
"you're the gourmet around here, Ed!"
crownvic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 06:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Insane Collector
 
StillAir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: FRA
Age: 57
Posts: 1,891
Default

Now we will also have a B737 with “flaps down“ option... very nice !

BTW I was hoping for the MD-11 FINNAIR „Moonies“ as it is already printed on the box of the very nice „Santa Claus“ Version...
StillAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 02:05 AM   #6 (permalink)
Senior Collector
 
DashSeven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Yellowknife, NT
Posts: 307
Default Re: JC200 Late December announcement

The Canadian Regional Dash 8 for me.
CdnAir likes this.
DashSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 03:14 AM   #7 (permalink)
Junior Collector
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 34
Default Re: JC200 Late December announcement

Thanks god my wallet is safe
Georgi_Brussels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 03:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
Lufthansa Group
 
Lufthansaboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Chandler's Ford. UK.,
Posts: 824
Default Re: JC200 Late December announcement

I will put the Aeroflot on my Christmas list for 2021
Lufthansaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 03:56 AM   #9 (permalink)
Complete Wacko!
 
robertjon5's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: united kingdom
Posts: 11,859
Default Re: JC200 Late December announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lufthansaboy View Post
I will put the Aeroflot on my Christmas list for 2021
better make it...……………………………..2022!! LB.
__________________
I BUY WHAT I LIKE. AND LIKE WHAT I BUY!!!
robertjon5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 04:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
Lufthansa Group
 
Lufthansaboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Chandler's Ford. UK.,
Posts: 824
Default Re: JC200 Late December announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertjon5 View Post
better make it...……………………………..2022!! LB.
Maybe I was being a little optimistic.
Lufthansaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 04:39 AM   #11 (permalink)
Junior Collector
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 34
Default Re: JC200 Late December announcement

Again somebody knows something for the Etihad-s ... some are with release date August 2019? No news or whatsoever
Georgi_Brussels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 07:15 AM   #12 (permalink)
Retired the Hobby
 
Surinam Air 747's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 3,707
Default Re: JC200 Late December announcement

Will the Boeing House Livery 737-500 be the bare metal version or the older 'white & blue' colors?
Attached Thumbnails
JC200 Late December announcement-11968-7375zip-55-clipboard02.jpg  
__________________
I WANT TO BELIEVE...

...that one day I will see many more colorful JC Wings MD-11 models and the long-awaited Gemini 200 TWA twin stripes 727-200!

I always fly America's favorite airline: Southwest Airlines and the World's oldest KLM!

Paris was the greatest city on earth! Vive la France! Tokyo 2020!
Surinam Air 747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 07:45 AM   #13 (permalink)
>>>>>>>
 
MDC11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Sydney
Posts: 143
Default Re: JC200 Late December announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surinam Air 747 View Post
Will the Boeing House Livery 737-500 be the bare metal version or the older 'white & blue' colors?
Would appear to be the bare metal version

https://www.eztoys.com/boeing-house-...ale-1-200.html
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MDC11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 08:22 AM   #14 (permalink)
Senior Collector
 
ALITALIA AZ610's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Roma
Posts: 395
Default Re: JC200 Late December announcement

I see JC is obsessed with the mask mass psychosis ...
ALITALIA AZ610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 08:42 AM   #15 (permalink)
Back from the dead
 
Delta dc-8's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Clarksburg, WV
Posts: 746
Default Re: JC200 Late December announcement

Just preordered that AA, really excited to see it
CdnAir likes this.
Delta dc-8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 11:15 AM   #16 (permalink)
Master Collector
 
Pronto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Toronto,ON
Age: 54
Posts: 629
Default Re: JC200 Late December announcement

Nice to see that AA BCA 757; same frame went to Cargojet as a freighter..
Pronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 11:30 AM   #17 (permalink)
Senior Collector
 
CdnAir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 495
Default Re: JC200 Late December announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by crownvic View Post
yes, but now one of two announced Her Art Here models back in December have gotten artist approval so its considered a re-release announcement if that makes sense I am checking on the other....
I had the California and New York Her Art Here liveries on preorder with AVM and both were cancelled today by them. The new California one says it’s an artist approved licenced version now and has a new part number.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CdnAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 11:42 AM   #18 (permalink)
Senior Collector
 
CdnAir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 495
Default Re: JC200 Late December announcement

Here are the pics of the future releases.

JC200 Late December announcement-1e4a95c3-d0fe-45e0-8545-756a69debb09.jpg

JC200 Late December announcement-af46175d-71dd-47aa-a456-aff57ab4ab42.jpg

JC200 Late December announcement-b8378450-2b09-4af3-8471-ace68dbaf0b7.jpg

JC200 Late December announcement-450508de-3d0e-477a-8f86-235713dbb723.jpg

JC200 Late December announcement-e1007c4a-227f-4f01-8f1c-4ae2bc050583.jpg

JC200 Late December announcement-51f9d809-9f2a-43a4-81fc-8a3d78fb85f2.jpg

JC200 Late December announcement-a72a11a6-fee4-466f-b6e4-17c618659a09.jpg

JC200 Late December announcement-5e6a28e0-f133-4a9b-86bd-017ffd1fedb8.jpg

JC200 Late December announcement-c66580aa-1979-4c9c-bc3e-24709979db5e.jpg

JC200 Late December announcement-7a8f58a8-dbde-41c0-a4fb-97b854fddb58.jpg

JC200 Late December announcement-5d2ca057-0b9c-454e-88da-87fb0dea56cd.jpg
billville likes this.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CdnAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 11:46 AM   #19 (permalink)
Senior Collector
 
CdnAir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 495
Default Re: JC200 Late December announcement

The AA 757 I expect will fly off the shelves! I’ll get it along with the Canadian Regional, the 777 Masker ( I love these ), the 735 House, the A321neo House, the United California and maybe the Peach.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CdnAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 07:36 PM   #20 (permalink)
Master Collector
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Southeast U.S.
Posts: 775
Default Re: JC200 Late December announcement

Very excited to see the AA757........I do not expect that one will last very long as far as supplies....
Habu968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 02:08 AM   #21 (permalink)
Fazeman
 
Virginia Breeze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 346
Default Re: JC200 Late December announcement

I must have missed the US Air Boeing 727-200 N762AL white with maroon stripes pre-order announcement. At any rate, I put my money down on it.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Steve
Virginia Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 07:30 AM   #22 (permalink)
Senior Collector
 
funky monkey in chunky town's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Wellingborough
Age: 41
Posts: 238
Default Re: JC200 Late December announcement

AA 757! That’s a nice surprise.
funky monkey in chunky town is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 12:06 AM   #23 (permalink)
Collector of Queens
 
Kelso49's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: 234 Bath Road
Posts: 691
Default Re: JC200 Late December announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habu968 View Post
Very excited to see the AA757........I do not expect that one will last very long as far as supplies....
I hope they follow up with the 777 cancer pink ribbon version as well.
__________________
Looking to buy
Cal Air International DC-10 SWD10CAL
Small World United Airlines DC-10-30 SWD10UTDS

Someone please make in diecast
Family Airlines 747
Kelso49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 11:52 PM   #24 (permalink)
Junior Collector
 
TCX2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Manchester
Posts: 16
Default Re: JC200 Late December announcement

got 13 pre-ordered for me and a friend....

4x AA 757 BCRF
4x Ryanair 738 Flaps Down
2x Boeing House 735
2x SAS New Liv 737 Flaps Down
1x UA Her Art Here 757

Ryanair will fly out and likely be quite valuable in the future due to the European market enjoying paying £££'s for a model.... AA, well its a chrome AA, one for the collection, one to sit in the box for the next 4 years appreciating in value like my Gemini Flagship Freedom example.... Any ideas what the Lim Ed's are for this batch and any sort of provisional guesstimates on delivery times?
TCX2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 05:18 AM   #25 (permalink)
Senior Collector
 
funky monkey in chunky town's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Wellingborough
Age: 41
Posts: 238
Default Re: JC200 Late December announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCX2001 View Post
got 13 pre-ordered for me and a friend....

4x AA 757 BCRF
4x Ryanair 738 Flaps Down
2x Boeing House 735
2x SAS New Liv 737 Flaps Down
1x UA Her Art Here 757

Ryanair will fly out and likely be quite valuable in the future due to the European market enjoying paying £££'s for a model.... AA, well its a chrome AA, one for the collection, one to sit in the box for the next 4 years appreciating in value like my Gemini Flagship Freedom example.... Any ideas what the Lim Ed's are for this batch and any sort of provisional guesstimates on delivery times?
Sorry but a bit selfish don’t you think. People will miss out on these releases because of this behaviour.
funky monkey in chunky town is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 07:15 AM   #26 (permalink)
Insane Collector
 
planemark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 1,090
Default Re: JC200 Late December announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky monkey in chunky town View Post
Sorry but a bit selfish don’t you think. People will miss out on these releases because of this behaviour.
Agreed!!! Multiple copy buying in hopes of later gouging other collectors. Missing the true spirit of the hobby for sure.
planemark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 09:37 AM   #27 (permalink)
Frogger
 
arctic9048's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: ATL
Age: 37
Posts: 2,609
Default Re: JC200 Late December announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky monkey in chunky town View Post
Sorry but a bit selfish don’t you think. People will miss out on these releases because of this behaviour.
An, don’t sweat it. These are terrible “investments” and if he wants to brag about appreciation on a Flagship Freedom then let him. Sitting on a model for 13 years all so you can get about $250? Yeah, pass...hard pass. Take a look at some portfolios over the last 13 years if you want to see some real growth.

Last edited by arctic9048; 01-01-2021 at 04:50 PM.
arctic9048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 11:49 AM   #28 (permalink)
Founder of B747 Community
 
Gold Leader's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Netherlands
Age: 44
Posts: 1,736
Default Re: JC200 Late December announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctic9048 View Post
An, don’t sweat it. These are terrible “investments” and if he wants to brag about appreciation on a Flagship Freedom then let him. Sitting on a model for 13 years all so you can get about $250? Yeah, pass...hard pass. Take a look at some portfolios over the last 13 years of you want to see some real growth.
Well said friend, personally I never saw the logic for these hoarders tbh, greed seems to run some people's minds to over obsessed levels.

Glad we know better
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gold Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 03:07 PM   #29 (permalink)
Senior Collector
 
ZuluLima's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 212
Default Re: JC200 Late December announcement

It isn't greed if you're paying for a commercially available product. Not everyone is required to be a "collector" to own a diecast airplane. What's really unacceptable is people telling others they're evil for participating in a open market. YOU AREN'T ENTITLED TO DIECAST PLANES. No one needs a NIB widget 752 to survive or be happy. If you want one, pay for it. Are the manufacturers greedy for charging money for their product? If he thinks the market is undervaluing certain models, let him roll the dice. The same number of planes will be on the market either way. As others have mentioned, the value could easily DROP, and thus you would all be complaining about more affordable products. Like it or not (just like sports, etc.) diecast planes are both a business and a hobby/passion. Neither side is in charge and hoarder-shamers have no moral footing.
__________________
Collecting significant aircraft I've flown on in 1:200 only.
ZuluLima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 04:41 PM   #30 (permalink)
1:200 and 1:72 Collector
 
geeforce9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Exeter
Age: 40
Posts: 1,739
Default Re: JC200 Late December announcement

I dunno, looks like trolling to me. Whatever, ARD with the discount gives a good price so I’ve pre ordered the 757. First purchase of 2021!
__________________
Regards, Andy


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
geeforce9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 04:42 PM   #31 (permalink)
1:200 and 1:72 Collector
 
geeforce9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Exeter
Age: 40
Posts: 1,739
Default Re: JC200 Late December announcement

Double post? Sorry...Internet is smoking something at the moment here...
__________________
Regards, Andy


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by geeforce9; 01-03-2021 at 04:52 PM.
geeforce9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 10:22 PM   #32 (permalink)
Junior Collector
 
TCX2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Manchester
Posts: 16
Default Re: JC200 Late December announcement

Okay, feel I should finally reply to this after letting it simmer for a bit...

1- Let me clear this up, as stated these models above are for ME AND A FRIEND, not all for me.

2- The purpose of me buying two AA and two RYR for myself is not purely as an "investment" but is muli-layered, this includes but is not limited to lower prices from a rep making it worth my while to get one for display and one to be kept pristine, wanting replacement gear for another AA 757, potentially trading onwards in the future or yes, selling if needs must, Whilst having one on display, open to elements such as dust, sunlight potentially, heat and moisture I would like one sat in a box in a cupboard away from all the elements which could damage the model, thats not hoarding, thats ensuring you have a pristine model in the future, and why not? If im getting two at the same price as ONE at RRP costs then it makes sense to do so. So thats why money was brought up, not as a brag or whatever, but simply because If im paying, for example, £50 for a Ryanair Dreamliner livery 737-800 with Flaps down, then why not buy two?

3- To reply to those stating I'm doing it to rip off other collectors, Chunky monkey in Funky Town, one of the main guys calling me out here did actually offer me a Gemini200 757 AA Chrome at £300+ the other day on eBay so IMO I dont understand how he can actually sit there and say anything when charging at over double the RRP because it is sought after. Hypocritical if you ask me :/

4- Please just look at what you're saying, i'm in the wrong for POTENTIALLY wanting to sell two models in the future, but however, it is completely fine to personally attack someone for wanting to collect models? where's the sense in that, do you not actually understand that you going after someone for doing what is quite a good thing in this community in ordering models for collectors at lower prices (not making a profit btw, sucking up my time in going between vendor and customer) whilst you lot sit there and attack like wild vultures all because you've seen 13 models ordered and dont care to actually read the post which clearly states the models are for two of us, of which I am actually only recieving 4? Well done, you made a great job showing yourselves up, attacking people for buying a product drives people away from this hobby, not actively trying to help friends to grow their collection by providing an alternative to commercial stores charging RRP prices, which by the way is completely fine if thats how they make their living.

rant over. have a good day gents.

Last edited by TCX2001; 01-03-2021 at 10:30 PM.
TCX2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 01:28 PM   #33 (permalink)
Senior Collector
 
funky monkey in chunky town's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Wellingborough
Age: 41
Posts: 238
Default Re: JC200 Late December announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCX2001 View Post
Okay, feel I should finally reply to this after letting it simmer for a bit...

1- Let me clear this up, as stated these models above are for ME AND A FRIEND, not all for me.

2- The purpose of me buying two AA and two RYR for myself is not purely as an "investment" but is muli-layered, this includes but is not limited to lower prices from a rep making it worth my while to get one for display and one to be kept pristine, wanting replacement gear for another AA 757, potentially trading onwards in the future or yes, selling if needs must, Whilst having one on display, open to elements such as dust, sunlight potentially, heat and moisture I would like one sat in a box in a cupboard away from all the elements which could damage the model, thats not hoarding, thats ensuring you have a pristine model in the future, and why not? If im getting two at the same price as ONE at RRP costs then it makes sense to do so. So thats why money was brought up, not as a brag or whatever, but simply because If im paying, for example, £50 for a Ryanair Dreamliner livery 737-800 with Flaps down, then why not buy two?

3- To reply to those stating I'm doing it to rip off other collectors, Chunky monkey in Funky Town, one of the main guys calling me out here did actually offer me a Gemini200 757 AA Chrome at £300+ the other day on eBay so IMO I dont understand how he can actually sit there and say anything when charging at over double the RRP because it is sought after. Hypocritical if you ask me :/

4- Please just look at what you're saying, i'm in the wrong for POTENTIALLY wanting to sell two models in the future, but however, it is completely fine to personally attack someone for wanting to collect models? where's the sense in that, do you not actually understand that you going after someone for doing what is quite a good thing in this community in ordering models for collectors at lower prices (not making a profit btw, sucking up my time in going between vendor and customer) whilst you lot sit there and attack like wild vultures all because you've seen 13 models ordered and dont care to actually read the post which clearly states the models are for two of us, of which I am actually only recieving 4? Well done, you made a great job showing yourselves up, attacking people for buying a product drives people away from this hobby, not actively trying to help friends to grow their collection by providing an alternative to commercial stores charging RRP prices, which by the way is completely fine if thats how they make their living.

rant over. have a good day gents.
Excuse me, utter horse [email protected]@t. Firstly I don’t have a standard livery AA 757, I stated one sold recently for £500+, secondly I said I would be willing to sell them at what people are willing to pay for my models hence why I always start my auctions at 0.99p giving everyone a chance to own a model they are looking for, the buyer bids it up not me. Thirdly if I had a standard AA 757 and I offered to sell to you at £300 knowing that one sold at £500+ recently tell me how I am a bad person for offering it at at £200 less than what I could sell it for???
Don’t you dare come on here and call me names, I try and help out every collector who asks me a question on both here and EBay.
funky monkey in chunky town is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 02:51 PM   #34 (permalink)
1:200 and 1:72 Collector
 
geeforce9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Exeter
Age: 40
Posts: 1,739
Default Re: JC200 Late December announcement

Sometimes long term storage in the packaging does not guarantee a model will stay pristine, especially a polished one. Check out past threads concerning polished metal finishes, AA birds have come up regularly, the 727 and DC-10 springs to mind. Some collectors removed the clear plastic cellophane sheets rested their models on tissue from memory.
Painted models not such an issue perhaps.
KLM4me likes this.
__________________
Regards, Andy


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
geeforce9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:56 AM.

Latest Threads
- by BA2936
- by Adour
 

Models of the Week
 



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.