New A 310 - DA.C
 

Go Back   DA.C > Ground Control > 1:200 Scale Model Aircraft

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Delta 747
  • 4 Post By AIR FRANCE 340
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-14-2020, 06:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
Complete Wacko!
 
AIR FRANCE 340's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: 49°18'55" N 000°00'19" W
Age: 78
Posts: 5,077
Default New A 310

The good news is that JC Wings is about to release A 310s, the first model will be Singapore, 9V-STP with PW engines.

I look forward to seeing a model with GE engines and AF livery ...

Jean Pierre.

Last edited by AIR FRANCE 340; 05-14-2020 at 06:49 AM. Reason: AF livery
AIR FRANCE 340 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-14-2020, 07:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
Delta Air Lines
 
Delta 747's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Germany
Posts: 71
Default Re: New A 310

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR FRANCE 340 View Post
The good news is that JC Wings is about to release A 310s, the first model will be Singapore, 9V-STP with PW engines.

I look forward to seeing a model with GE engines and AF livery ...

Jean Pierre.
JC Wings has announced the first A310 release about 6 months ago, I am still waiting for that Singapore Airlines, but I think we will see 9V-STP first after next 2 or 3 years as a lot of other JC pre-order models.

Inflight and Gemini Jets have recently released some interesting liveries on 'on-time' (not too long to wait): FedEx, Pan Am, LH, KLM... I am also looking forward to seeing Socatec AF A310.


I also hope that Gemini Jets will soon release an Emirates A310 instead of boring repeated EK B777s, A380s.
Luftymatt likes this.
Delta 747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 02:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Collector
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Chester
Posts: 125
Default Re: New A 310

An Emirates A310 release would be fantastic, you're right.
Luftymatt is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 05-19-2020, 01:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Complete Wacko!
 
Baerke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Roermond, Netherlands
Age: 48
Posts: 4,262
Default Re: New A 310

https://www.aviationmegastore.com/ai...nfo&art=170040

Sabena A310 just announced.
__________________
KLM fanatic, also Lufthansa, Air France, Delta, Pan Am, Swissair, Sabena etc.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Baerke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 02:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Complete Wacko!
 
AIR FRANCE 340's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: 49°18'55" N 000°00'19" W
Age: 78
Posts: 5,077
Default Re: New A 310

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baerke View Post
Yes, but it is an Inflight product ...

I note that Inflight is flooding and polluting the market with these substandard models.
As long as the models are bright and colorful, they will sell and there will be no change in Inflight policy.

The direct consequence is that the market will be more limited for the other manufacturers able to deliver an accurate model.

I cannot agree with this, this is damaging to our hobby, I believe that we collectors, deserve a better respect.

Jean Pierre.
AIR FRANCE 340 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 03:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
Complete Wacko!
 
Baerke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Roermond, Netherlands
Age: 48
Posts: 4,262
Default Re: New A 310

I can understand your point of view Jean Pierre. But you cannot deny that inflight does deliver, JC wings is allways very late with their deliveries. Sometimes waited for over a year for a model to come out (jc wings, not gemini). And maybe, with patience, some liveries will be done on the gj/ jc mold. But surely some won't. Sabena for instance is not an airline covered by gj/jc. Same with Lufthansa (old livery!). As for the KLM, bought the two A310's from Hobbymaster back in the day and that mold was ten times worse then the inflight But will replace them with Inflight and later hopefully gemini.
__________________
KLM fanatic, also Lufthansa, Air France, Delta, Pan Am, Swissair, Sabena etc.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Baerke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 05:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
I ask a lot of questions
 
Sean's AA DC-10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: LAX
Posts: 798
Default Re: New A 310

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR FRANCE 340 View Post
Yes, but it is an Inflight product ...

I note that Inflight is flooding and polluting the market with these substandard models.
As long as the models are bright and colorful, they will sell and there will be no change in Inflight policy.

The direct consequence is that the market will be more limited for the other manufacturers able to deliver an accurate model.

I cannot agree with this, this is damaging to our hobby, I believe that we collectors, deserve a better respect.

Jean Pierre.
Amen right here. Inflight has some good models, and some hideous ones. That’s not harsh, especially when comparing the fact that their bad moulds/printing are also done by other manufacturers that have the superior moulds. It’s pretty ridiculous, actually. What other industry does this?? Here’s a Hyundai and here’s a BMV - same price! But the Hyundai is orange, so people can’t resist....? It makes no sense, I tell you!!
Sean's AA DC-10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 08:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
Complete Wacko!
 
European Collector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 4,994
Default Re: New A 310

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR FRANCE 340 View Post
Yes, but it is an Inflight product ...

I note that Inflight is flooding and polluting the market with these substandard models.
As long as the models are bright and colorful, they will sell and there will be no change in Inflight policy.

The direct consequence is that the market will be more limited for the other manufacturers able to deliver an accurate model.

I cannot agree with this, this is damaging to our hobby, I believe that we collectors, deserve a better respect.

Jean Pierre.
plus one - same for the 737/727 line, sorry Inflight.
__________________
*** more classic liveries please ***
European Collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 03:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Design with Elegance.
 
Upkeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Toronto, CANADA
Posts: 5,671
Talking Re: New A 310

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baerke View Post
I can understand your point of view Jean Pierre. But you cannot deny that inflight does deliver, JC wings is allways very late with their deliveries. Sometimes waited for over a year for a model to come out (jc wings, not gemini). And maybe, with patience, some liveries will be done on the gj/ jc mold. But surely some won't. Sabena for instance is not an airline covered by gj/jc. Same with Lufthansa (old livery!). As for the KLM, bought the two A310's from Hobbymaster back in the day and that mold was ten times worse then the inflight But will replace them with Inflight and later hopefully gemini.

With all due respect, I'll be patient and take 'accurate' later, than 'sloppy' immediately. These things are getting pricey, man!



__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Élégance en vol . . . Airfrance-style!
Upkeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 04:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
Complete Wacko!
 
Baerke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Roermond, Netherlands
Age: 48
Posts: 4,262
Default Re: New A 310

That is absoluty correct, but as I mentioned some liveries won't be available im afraid
__________________
KLM fanatic, also Lufthansa, Air France, Delta, Pan Am, Swissair, Sabena etc.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Baerke is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:49 PM.

Latest Threads
- by nevec45
- by sutton
 

Models of the Week
 



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.