Posting pics on da.c - DA.C
 

Go Back   DA.C > Ground Control > 1:200 Scale Model Aircraft

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-28-2016, 07:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
Senior 1:200 collector
 
simon65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: London
Posts: 761
Default Posting pics on da.c

Hi everyone,
Is there another way of posting pics of my models on here, other than using Photobucket? It keeps asking me to buy additional storage as i've reached 99%, and even though i've deleted lots of pics off Photobucket is still says 99% and don't go down after deleting! Can anyone please help?
simon65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-28-2016, 07:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
Collecting everthing VH
 
Aussiejets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: 33.9399S,151.1753E
Age: 56
Posts: 4,032
Default Re: Posting pics on da.c

If you have reached 99% that far exceeds your post that you have sheared with us here. Go through you albums and delete and delete some more.
Aussiejets is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 07:53 AM   #3 (permalink)
Senior 1:200 collector
 
simon65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: London
Posts: 761
Default Re: Posting pics on da.c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiejets View Post
If you have reached 99% that far exceeds your post that you have sheared with us here. Go through you albums and delete and delete some more.
Hi Steve, I
t said on Photobucket I had 42 pics which is 99% of the 2GB of free storage I have. I deleted 10 pics and the storage only dropped to 98%, does this sound right to you? What do you mean by albums? I only see a your bucket section or am I missing something? I nkow i've posted a lot of pics, but have deleted most of them.
simon65 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 09-28-2016, 11:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
Insane Collector
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: SRH
Posts: 1,791
Default Re: Posting pics on da.c

I changed to postimg.org already, may be you can try.
TONKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 12:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Collector
 
newCDN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 911
Default Re: Posting pics on da.c

Imgur is good
__________________
Flown on: Q300, E190, A319, A320, A321, B73G, B738, B739, A310, A332, A333, A343, A388, B763, B789, B77L, B773, B77W, B744, MD-11
Yet to fly: Q400, CSeries, A320neo, B737Max, A346, A350, B788, B748


Want to buy:

1/200 Hogan Air Canada A340-300 old livery

newCDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 12:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Insane Collector
 
Eagle_Flyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: UK
Posts: 1,679
Default Re: Posting pics on da.c

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon65 View Post
Hi everyone,
Is there another way of posting pics of my models on here, other than using Photobucket? It keeps asking me to buy additional storage as i've reached 99%, and even though i've deleted lots of pics off Photobucket is still says 99% and don't go down after deleting! Can anyone please help?
I would look to using other photo hosting sites like the others have suggested. I abandoned Photobucket last year after it stopped allowing me to upload and the storage was at 68%
Eagle_Flyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 03:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Complete Wacko!
 
robertjon5's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: united kingdom
Posts: 11,855
Default Re: Posting pics on da.c

used to use PB too. but then they changed the set up completely and it was a p.i.t.a. so I use FLICKR now. a lot easier. BUT any site that offers 'free' uploads will severely limit the 'free' amount per month. and bombard you with adverts. I pay $24.99 a year for up to one terabyte of storage. others charge similar. you just have to shop around. if you want to post loads of pics like I do, then a paid subscription would be better. or use several different ones.
__________________
I BUY WHAT I LIKE. AND LIKE WHAT I BUY!!!
robertjon5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 06:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Collector
 
neilc777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 879
Default Re: Posting pics on da.c

Flickr is awesome. I have hundreds of photos uploaded and I've barely made a dent in my space.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
neilc777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 06:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
Senior 1:200 collector
 
simon65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: London
Posts: 761
Default Re: Posting pics on da.c

Thanks for your advice everyone. I will look at some other ones!
simon65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 04:49 AM   #10 (permalink)
Collecting everthing VH
 
Aussiejets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: 33.9399S,151.1753E
Age: 56
Posts: 4,032
Default Re: Posting pics on da.c

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon65 View Post
Hi Steve, I
t said on Photobucket I had 42 pics which is 99% of the 2GB of free storage I have. I deleted 10 pics and the storage only dropped to 98%, does this sound right to you? What do you mean by albums? I only see a your bucket section or am I missing something? I nkow i've posted a lot of pics, but have deleted most of them.
No Simon, what I was saying is that if you had reached 98 % then you had more photos on photo bucket than what you have used photo bucket to share your post her post here Like family shots or holiday stuff that is what I meant by my statement. I was'nt saying you post a lot of photos here. Photos are great reference for all us to help decide, so the more photos of models the better You can make albums on Photo bucket too. I do go through my photo bucket too and delete. Just be aware that when you do and if your photo is liked anywhere, that it will go from your post too. I might look at some of these other options that have been posted here too

Last edited by Aussiejets; 09-29-2016 at 04:52 AM.
Aussiejets is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 08:44 AM   #11 (permalink)
Senior 1:200 collector
 
simon65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: London
Posts: 761
Default Re: Posting pics on da.c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiejets View Post
No Simon, what I was saying is that if you had reached 98 % then you had more photos on photo bucket than what you have used photo bucket to share your post her post here Like family shots or holiday stuff that is what I meant by my statement. I was'nt saying you post a lot of photos here. Photos are great reference for all us to help decide, so the more photos of models the better You can make albums on Photo bucket too. I do go through my photo bucket too and delete. Just be aware that when you do and if your photo is liked anywhere, that it will go from your post too. I might look at some of these other options that have been posted here too
I wasn't suggesting you or others thought I posted too many pics on here and I will continue to post pics of my latest models. What I mean't was that I had posted quite a lot on here, but why is the percentage still high when had deleted most of them. That is a good point about other pics of family and holidays being on photo bucket, but I have only loaded pics of my models onto photo bucket to post on here and no others. Could it be they automaticly? If so I can't seem to find them. If this is the case, would you know where they would be on photo bucket and can I delete them?
Cheers
Simon.
simon65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:02 AM.

Latest Threads
 

Models of the Week
 



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.